Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,339 members, 7,881,247 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos (24652 Views)

Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) / Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House / Father And Son Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Edo, Arraigned In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yea that,s because child brides are common among muslims.
Islam permits it
Do u remember senator yerima?
madridguy:
Supposing Mr. Nwachukwu Benjamin is a Muslim by now the whole media outlet won't be talking anything again rather his religion.

2 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by Adetunji109: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
Shomo country mi ni, this is Nigeria...
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by chuksanambra: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Supposing Mr. Nwachukwu Benjamin is a Muslim by now the whole media outlet won't be talking anything again rather his religion.

You're just disgracing your self, your family and Muslims everywhere. You're very unintelligent and crude to reason deductively and logically. Since you want to disgrace yourself, I'll help you do so properly.

Are you aware that Muhammad married Aisha when she was five years old?

Are you aware that Muhammad fvcked Aisha when she was 9 years old? It's stated in the Hadiths o!

Logically, this rapist is better than Muhammad.

2 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by darmywealth: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
the family of the girl should just shot the guys[/s] dick[s] and i really dont understand why men keep doing this and people just dont kill'em immediately

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by cytell56: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
Angelanest:
A suspect who was arrested for raping a minor in Edo state has been reportedly granted bail. The 30-year-old suspect identified as Mr. Nwachukwu Benjamin was granted bail today by a magistrate court in Benin city, the state capital after allegedly defiling a 10-year-old girl.

Civil rights activist; Israel Joe who shared the news - claimed that the alleged rapist's family vowed to use their wealth to ensure his freedom before he was released today.

It was reported that the case was transferred to State CID Benin and was allegedly compromised by the investigating police officer IPO.

Israel who called on the state governor, Godwin Obaseki to look into the issue - took to Facebook to share his outrage. Below is what he wrote;

The 30 years Old Benjamin who defiled this young girl of ten now walks freely in the society with pride and arrogance. I'm seriously in pain because I have never heard a magistrate granting bail for a case of defilement. The Officer in Charge who told me yesterday on phone that the boy will be charged appropriately with defilement today went ahead in connivance with the judiciary to grant bail to the suspect.

It should be on record that Edo State has set a bad precedence against the background of justice and if something is not quickly done. All rapist in Benin will always find themselves back to the society with more sophisticated freedom. I call on Governor Godwin Obaseki to look into the injustice done to this poor girl and call for rightness.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/30-year-old-man-who-raped-10-year-old-girl-in-benin-granted-bail-photos.html

This is absurd
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by Futureberry: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Angelanest:
A suspect who was arrested for raping a minor in Edo state has been reportedly granted bail. The 30-year-old suspect identified as Mr. Nwachukwu Benjamin was granted bail today by a magistrate court in Benin city, the state capital after allegedly defiling a 10-year-old girl.

Civil rights activist; Israel Joe who shared the news - claimed that the alleged rapist's family vowed to use their wealth to ensure his freedom before he was released today.

It was reported that the case was transferred to State CID Benin and was allegedly compromised by the investigating police officer IPO.

Israel who called on the state governor, Godwin Obaseki to look into the issue - took to Facebook to share his outrage. Below is what he wrote;

The 30 years Old Benjamin who defiled this young girl of ten now walks freely in the society with pride and arrogance. I'm seriously in pain because I have never heard a magistrate granting bail for a case of defilement. The Officer in Charge who told me yesterday on phone that the boy will be charged appropriately with defilement today went ahead in connivance with the judiciary to grant bail to the suspect.

It should be on record that Edo State has set a bad precedence against the background of justice and if something is not quickly done. All rapist in Benin will always find themselves back to the society with more sophisticated freedom. I call on Governor Godwin Obaseki to look into the injustice done to this poor girl and call for rightness.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/30-year-old-man-who-raped-10-year-old-girl-in-benin-granted-bail-photos.html
if them arrest this one now,he will be shouting freedom of speech...making damaging accusations without evidence to backup...

The he-goat forget that most charges are bailable

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin ..... Ritual Rapist grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
g
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by lirusehn(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
So being a Christian you're free to rape a minor and also bribe for justice?

I am pretty sure we both know the Christian's book does't support this ish unlike some sets of lost souls who foolishly follow a pedophilic prophet. Anyways, what do i know? I belong to none of the two.

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
PrinceCEE:

I've watched you and Nwamaikpe closely and have discovered some things about you guys.

Nwamaikpe is intellectually stupid while you're stupidly fanatic.

You're so much engrossed to religion and tribalism.

There's life outside nairaland. Better get a life because you know no peace now.
Nah. I beg to differ, NwAmaikpe is actually very smart, go through his posts and see for yourself.
He just chose to be different.

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Raping minors are prevalence in the north.Rather,their people over there say it is their religious belief.Are Nigerians rule by Sharia law?
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
PrinceCEE:

I've watched you and Nwamaikpe closely and have discovered some things about you guys.

There's life outside nairaland. Better get a life because you know no peace now.
A lot of emir and sultan have kidnapped minors and raped them and nothing is done to them.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by Mcreloaded(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
In that state if you hear the name nwachukwu know that it is filled with evil. Rape come join the evil with bribe and judiciary, day will break everybody to ur tent oh Israel
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by adedayoa2(f): 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Chloe88:
someone that should be sentenced to death by hanging
walahi I would poison him
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by demefaboy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Three weeks Tecno spark k7 for sale, phone clean and in good shape. Selling cause I need cash. 30k and negotiable, all phone accessories are available. WhatsApp/Call 08147042317. Phone location Amuwo-Odofin or Abia

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by realoscar84(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
Most often I only smile when I read comments on nairaland when nigerian youths throw shades at eachother in the name of religion. Real and informed Christians/Muslims will never do this. I'm a Muslim but my bestie who always look after my interest is a devoted Christian and we have never had any religious based issues for once. Religions is a private and personal stuff and the earlier we recognised that, the better for us n the entire humanity. Don't allow bitterness to consume you because of religion matter. Look around the world n you find out that nation's that are progressing, nation that are well developed, nation that prioritized the welfare of the weaker ones among them don't carry religion matter on her head like we do in Nigeria. now, ask yourself, what has religion done for us in Nigeria? We come online to spew thrash n bash each other because of religion. After doing that, we feel contented and justified that we are defending our Faith, right? Think my brothers n sisters. this isn't right. I'm here struggling to get a job, years after grad, has religion provided me a job? Has religion put money in my pocket? Has religion put food on my table or provided me a better healthcare? online warriors, we can do better than this. in fact we ought to know better. As a muslim, fighting the adherents of other faiths isn't my business because Allah subhanna wata Allah stated in the noble Qur'an, that if I had decided to make all mankind's Muslims, I have the power to do that. If God Almighty allow varieties to exist, who am I to change that or even pretend to? So, pls lets focus on matters that unites us instead of this Christians vs Muslims battle on nairaland. My one Kobo though.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by MENELIK11: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
lirusehn:

I am pretty sure we both know the Christian's book does't support this ish unlike some sets of lost souls who foolishly follow a pedophilic prophet. Anyways, what do i know? I belong to none of the two.

How I wish you have sense
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by Kokaine(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
PrinceCEE:

why not lay valid points rather than attack the poster
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by Aboguede(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
Feminism will kill some people.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by seunmsg(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
adedayoa2:
walahi I would poison him

Really? shocked shocked shocked
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:

Don't mind the hypocrites - watch as they'll try to justify/defend their own.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by adedayoa2(f): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
seunmsg:

Really? shocked shocked shocked
cheesy
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Some wud ve asserted that he was let of the hook because the president is a Muslim.
Their thinking is as shallow as that
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by madridguy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good you code my point.

NOETHNICITY:
Some wud ve asserted that he was let of the hook because the president is a Muslim.
Their thinking is as shallow as that
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by Daulah(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
lirusehn:

Perhaps being a muslim is the worst thing that could happen to any sane mind.
get well soon
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by Tecno66: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2018
The guy dey craze. Pikin wey never fit wash her panties clean.
papoudaupolos:
Too much rape cases.
What's wrong with the some men?
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by osho2017(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2018
madridguy:
true talk bro
the hypocrite's will surely have something to say he is a Muslim
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Who Raped 10-Year-Old Girl In Benin, Granted Bail. Photos by osho2017(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2018
lirusehn:

Perhaps being a muslim is the worst thing that could happen to any sane mind.
see mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National / I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) / Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.