Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,153 members, 7,887,347 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:12 AM

Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him (1934 Views)

Regina Daniels Bonds With Her Son, Munir, In London / Actress, Chika Lann Declares Her Wish To Go To Hell As She Releases Nude Photos / Sola Ogudu: Wizkid’s First Baby Mama Bonds With Son, Boluwatife Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him by dailytatafo: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mavin first lady Tiwa Savage is taking the time out to bond with her boss Don Jazzy

The mother of one posted this photo on her instagram page declaring her love for the Don

She wrote

Bonding time with my BOSS @donjazzy
Love you long time DonDoroBucci ���❤️❤️❤️

http://dailytatafo.com/tiwa-savage-bonds-with-her-boss-declares-her-love-for-him/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him by veave(f): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
no hope with wizkid you wan run come try your luck abi. better stay your lane.
Re: Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him by Sidechicknation: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him by uzohrome(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
I love tiwa, she is good in all. To keep the gossip alive she has to start with just one tweet. Enjoy don bros
Re: Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him by eezeribe(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
... indeed Doro knack pass carpenter wey don de knack before...
... Doro is a cheerful giver....
Re: Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him by IamD18: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
uzohrome:
I love tiwa, she is good in all. To keep the gossip alive she has to start with just one tweet. Enjoy don bros

You will marry a woman like her Bruv cheesy

God is with you.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him by overambitious: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
My love for Tiwa ehn
Re: Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him by Fatherscrush: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Its super possible that Tiwa is just having a time of her life while haters are busy hating

I mean Wizzy is young enough to be her kid bro

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him by LordKO(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Tiwa has characteristics of a non-conformist. So, don't be surprised to find out, on a closer observation and association with her, that she's more conscientious than her conservative counterparts. Many people tend to mistake non-conformists for unchaste people.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him by Houseofglam7(f): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
Awwwwwwww kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him by Bamz(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
LordKO:
Tiwa has characteristics of a non-conformist. So, don't be surprised to find out, on a closer observation and association with her, that she's more conscientious than her conservative counterparts. Many people tend to mistake non-conformists for unchaste people.

This post wins the Internet my friend. In these parts, our hypocritical predisposition always tend to get in the way of logical reasoning.
Re: Tiwa Savage Bonds With Her Boss, Declares Her Love For Him by kmaster007: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
u say Wizkid is ur type of guy... NW don jazzy. are u a prostitute's

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Model, Pamela Watara Reported To Posses The Biggest Breasts / 'I Am Taken': Bobrisky Replies Man Who Wants To Date Him / Cross Dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His Killer Curves In New Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.