Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,895 members, 7,931,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:30 PM

See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) (1254 Views)

Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves | Video / Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves (Video) / Landlord Arrested For Allegedly Shooting Tenant Over Use Of Generator (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by Sappro22(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
LMAO!!

No one is safe in this country grin

Where could the neighbors have gone grin

Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by sapeleboi(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
this is Nigeria cheesy
Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by DynasTee: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
This one weak me

2 Likes

Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by Uyiii: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
World peoplecheesy
this very scenario reminds me of the old days in the boarding school. water was a very scarce and cherish commodity like Fuel.
as junior students, we fetch water into our iron buckets immediately after the night prep, we padlock these buckets to our iron bunks to prevent 'water bunkery'cheesy from other students, so bathing the next morning won't be much of a problem.

But to our utmost surprises, we wake up to meet empty padlocked buckets, the content all drained.
these senior students will get a small can, raise your bed (mattress) and transfer your water to another bucket like the way players make transfers from EPL to LA LIGAcheesy
We all did that anyways, so no cause for alarm.

I am not tryna justify this very criminal act. but then again, I can't help but applaud the person behind this, the dismantling was so professional, the guy left the generator uncladcheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by Nbote(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
D thief no get joy at all
Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by Danelo(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is Nigeria
everybody na criminal. grin

The thief ready come.
10&11
12&13 spanners
Oya fun wan legbe gbe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by Olalan(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
The thief had all the time to do the deed.. And he must be a gen repairer
Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by Baawaa(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
All generator repairers in that area are in trouble,
Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by andyanders: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
This must have been done by gen repairer and should be living within that environment. Too bad.
Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by powerkey: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Caused by Buharis APC thieves.....
Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by Sappro22(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nbote:
D thief no get joy at all

At all grin grin
Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by Georgekyrian(m): 1:58am On Jun 07, 2018
Uyiii:
World peoplecheesy
this very scenario reminds me of the old days in the boarding school. water was a very scarce and cherish commodity like Fuel.
as junior students, we fetch water into our iron buckets immediately after the night prep, we padlock these buckets to our iron bunks to prevent 'water bunkery'cheesy from other students, so bathing the next morning won't be much of a problem.

But to our utmost surprises, we wake up to meet empty padlocked buckets, the content all drained.
these senior students will get a small can, raise your bed (mattress) and transfer your water to another bucket like the way players make transfers from EPL to LA LIGAcheesy
We all did that anyways, so no cause for alarm.

I am not tryna justify this very criminal act. but then again, I can't help but applaud the person behind this, the dismantling was so professional, the guy left the generator uncladcheesy

I rep boarding school and don't forget tapping is a game..
I rep professional bunkers
Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by proudevil: 5:38am On Jun 07, 2018
sapeleboi:
this is Nigeria cheesy
everybody b criminal.
Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 5:50am On Jun 07, 2018
grin
Re: See How Thiefs Stole The Engine Of A Chained Generator (pics) by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:45am On Jun 07, 2018
Na this kind area we dey see creativity pass for Naija. grin

(1) (Reply)

4 UK Schoolgirls And A Teacher Raped On A School Trip To Ghana / Man Accidentally Beheads Himself During Islamic Celebration / 3 Men Arrested For Killing Man Over A Plot Of Land In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.