Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,464 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

How I Manifested Two Android Phone And A Job - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Manifested Two Android Phone And A Job (409 Views)

Why Was Jesus Manifested? / Easy Way To Flash Your Android Phone (do It Yourself Guide) / See How This Man Manifested As The Power Of God Was Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Manifested Two Android Phone And A Job by sharpguy10(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hi friends in this post i will be sharing with you how I manifested two android phone and a job within three days. The technique I use was very simple but very powerful.
Early last month which was May, I started telling myself I need a new phone, I will buy a new android phone and i needed to change my job. But i never put it to heart i.e. I never think of how to how to make them happen. Just 10 day ago i started using the power of God in me which is my imagination to draw them to myself.
The reason i am writing this is because to show you that your words and imagination works if you use it rightly. It can produce sweatless breakthrough that will amaze you.
This is exactly what i did:
I used a technique called telephone technique and I know this technique will work because I have use it before to get what i want. The technique is all about holding a phone and placing it in your ear. In your imagination, you will imagine that you are receiving the call you want to hear like someone calling you to resume work. What i did was, i place my old phone in my ear and imagine myself receiving call for a new job with a new android phone. After i have done that I relax my mind on it and expect it to happen that day. I did it for only 5 days. The following week which was last week Monday, I receive big money in my bank account, it was the money i have been waiting for. So I withdraw some of the money and went to buy the android phone. After two days, I receive a call from my sister's husband. He said i should bring my CV and my school certificate for him to submit it for me in where he is working. When i went to give him the certificate and my CV, he gave an android phone without me asking for it. Two days ago they called me to come and resume work next week. That was how i got two android phone and a better job that is more better than the one i have before. I know my awareness has power to manifest for me everything i will ever need because everything i will ever need is already available for me in the spirit, all i need to do is to know how to manifest them. So also is yours. What surprise me most is that i only requested for one android phone but God give me two, i'm so happy for it.
So also you can manifest whatever you want by simply following the simple method I use. Just use it, believe and accept what you create and expect it in that day. Keep doing it and expect it in that same day. You will see God's manifestation. Thanks for reading this post.
There is one thing i will like to ask you. The thing is are you born again? If not please say this short prayer: Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner. I believe you died for me and on the third day you rise again for my justification. Right now I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. I am born again to serve the living God. Thank you for accepting me now amen. The secret in born again is you have pass from death to life, everything you will need to live a successful life will be deposited in you and also you will be in command in every affairs of life. That is it.

Keep soaring high and prospering in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Manifested Two Android Phone And A Job by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 07, 2018
Amen, nice one. May God keep uplifting you, stay blessed!
Re: How I Manifested Two Android Phone And A Job by spartan117(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2018
Very nice one op you can't have faith for what you can't visualize hence it won't manifest in the physical.
Nice thread wink
Re: How I Manifested Two Android Phone And A Job by sKeetz(m): 1:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Manifest a cure for cancer and I'll take you serious.

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Mad Man Roaming Street For Ten Year ''miraculously Healed'' By Female / The King James Was Written For Anglicans Not Protestants! / Who Do You Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.