Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,568 members, 7,978,884 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:16 PM

Bbnaija: Bambam Looks Flawless As She Steps Out For Teddy A's Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Bambam Looks Flawless As She Steps Out For Teddy A's Birthday Party (2288 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Bambam Looks Flawless As She Steps Out For Teddy A's Birthday Party by naijanewsmag: 1:13am On Jun 07, 2018
Big Brother Naija star, Bambam looks beautiful as she stepped out for her boyfriend's Birthday party.

Today is Teddy A's birthday and some of the Big Brother Naija, Double wahala's housemate have been turning up for the party in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Teddy A and Bambam have been an item since they arrive Nigeria, see video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwJSf-guYpM&t=6s

Re: Bbnaija: Bambam Looks Flawless As She Steps Out For Teddy A's Birthday Party by ZirdoRoray(m): 3:16am On Jun 07, 2018
Mr. and Ms. Toilet.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Bambam Looks Flawless As She Steps Out For Teddy A's Birthday Party by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 07, 2018
Nice one BamTeddy.
Y'all should keep the fire burning.
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam Looks Flawless As She Steps Out For Teddy A's Birthday Party by Khd95(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Mr. and Ms. Toilet.
YET THEY ARE RICHER AMD WELL KNOWN THAN YOU ARE tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam Looks Flawless As She Steps Out For Teddy A's Birthday Party by SoapQueen(f): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
Mr. and Ms. Toilet.

Cliche! Cliche!
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam Looks Flawless As She Steps Out For Teddy A's Birthday Party by ZirdoRoray(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2018
Khd95:
YET THEY ARE RICHER AMD WELL KNOWN THAN YOU ARE tongue tongue tongue
Have it at the back of your mind that there are secretly wealthy people on nairaland ok? You should be ashamed of thinking that every wealthy person must be famous. Judging from your mindset, it's clear that you're not rich and believe me your types can't even approach my lane. You will feel so poor..lol
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam Looks Flawless As She Steps Out For Teddy A's Birthday Party by Khd95(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

Have it at the back of your mind that there are secretly wealthy people on nairaland ok? You should be ashamed of thinking that every wealthy person must be famous. Judging from your mindset, it's clear that you're not rich and believe me your types can't even approach my lane. You will feel so poor..lol
ur stupid yeye lane that u resort to calling other people derogatory names,to what end sir grin

its unfortunately u think being rich without manners is everything,rich people dont call other people names,wait do u even think u are better than any one,shame

shocked shocked
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam Looks Flawless As She Steps Out For Teddy A's Birthday Party by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2018
SoapQueen:

Cliche! Cliche!
Toilet Cliche! lol.. Teddy A is an Ex-convict. I'm sure he doesn't even have a ride.. lol
You can check his profiles
Facebook: Tope Badman Teddy
His Instagram Handle is; @iamteddya
His Twitter Handle is; @BadmanTeddyA
Snapchat; @iamteddya
Teddy A, was arrested in Dallas, Texas in the year 2013 though it wasn’t for a serious crime. He has been arrested thrice. He was arrested for driving without headlights, speeding and display of expired license plate. BamBam needs a better guy. I can fill in the role perfectly. I need a loyal chic like Bam Bam, and my head dey very correct unlike that ex-convict.
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam Looks Flawless As She Steps Out For Teddy A's Birthday Party by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2018
Khd95:
ur stupid yeye lane that u resort to calling other people derogatory names,to what end sir grin

its unfortunately u think being rich without manners is everything,rich people dont call other people names,wait do u even think u are better than any one,shame

shocked shocked

Do a proper research Teddy A is an ex-convict. I'm not... lol
You started the fight so you should expect some punches..
Continue drinking your garri like you said on the post you made in this other thread..lol
www.nairaland.com/4547564/lady-reveals-what-bank-did#68257417
Khd95:
i remember one time like that for sch,owu too don hug me that season...smalll change wey dey my akkant(1,010) i just dey pampper am dey drink garri on a steady flow,just for me to wake one morning wey i plan withdraw am cook egusi wey go last two days,na so this bank send me debit alert say card maintenance of 51 abi 52 naira,the money don cut ear,i no fit withdraw again

thru out that day i just dey vex recklessly,my anger surpased my hunger.

we thank God now shaa,we can now afford basic things and still have few changes cool cool cool grin
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam Looks Flawless As She Steps Out For Teddy A's Birthday Party by Khd95(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2018
ZirdoRoray:

Do a proper research Teddy A is an ex-convict. I'm not... lol
You started the fight so you should expect some punches..
Continue drinking your garri like you said on the post you made in this other thread..lol
www.nairaland.com/4547564/lady-reveals-what-bank-did#68257417
seems u take pleasure in holding on to people's pasts grin grin grin

the garri story is a throw back story,but u coundnt read between the lines nd understand grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam Looks Flawless As She Steps Out For Teddy A's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2018
Khd95:
seems u take pleasure in holding on to people's pasts grin grin grin

the garri story is a throw back story,but u coundnt read between the lines nd understand grin grin
Oga,I'm still surprised you are quoting this dude.guy so immature and his comments on the post are so immature.and uncalled for.how is teddy being an ex convict related to this thread.if u quote this guy again then it means you're on the same lane with him.i can't go so low.

(1) (Reply)

"Hot Pepper Stew" Cee C Rock Massive Cleavage Baring Outfit, Fans React / Actress Moyo Lawal Looks Adorable In Appealing Outfit / Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Customized New Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.