Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,555 members, 7,929,793 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Really Is Education? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Really Is Education? (338 Views)

Truth Or Dare: What Really Is The Game All About In Nigeria? / Is Education Key Or Scam? / Is Education And Integrated Science A Good Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Really Is Education? by Dacronym(m): 4:39am On Jun 07, 2018
I remembered something some years back that gave me little morebinsight to Education system of today

A man that I met some years back told me he did not go to secondary school at all not just him, his siblings as well they all just read at home from when they were little till they all wrote Waec later in life passed well and then went to higher institutions
This whole thing made me rethink the whole educational System and what we are made to believe

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Student Expresses Dissatisfaction Over The Lagos State Governor. / Can Someone Kindly Help With The Answer / 100% Lasu Admission Runs!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.