Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,560 members, 7,972,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:57 PM

Only If You're The Right Person (or It Won't Make Sense) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Only If You're The Right Person (or It Won't Make Sense) (353 Views)

5 Real Estate Agent Resume Elements That Show Agencies You're The One / Benefits Of Affiliate Marketing Those Into It Won't Tell You So You Won't Try! / Keep Pushing, It'll Make Sense | My Own Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only If You're The Right Person (or It Won't Make Sense) by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 07, 2018
How did you arrive at the value you place on yourself?

No, don't go "spiritual" and start looking for village people to blame. Or start blaming the "economy" or anyone else.

Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you have chosen the current results you have right now.

If you are waiting for someone out there to "believe in you", how will anyone believe in you when you don't even believe in yourself?

Nobody is going to see the value in you until you first see that value...and then share it.

Complaining won't get you anywhere. Yes, it may attract some "sympathizers", but is that what you really want? Pity?

Come on, you are bigger than that!

Before you start asking "But how do I know what my real value is?"...is that really the question?

Do you really need anyone to tell you your deepest dreams which you have been "trained" by society to "grow up" and "be realistic" and discard?

You already KNOW the value in you

You're just scared.

When will you decide to start living?

Comments/feedback welcome

(1) (Reply)

NGO Calls For Provision Of WASH Facilities In Schools, Trains 300 Girls / Interlocking Tiles / How To Progress In Your First Job As A Young Graduates By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.