Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,930 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) (22222 Views)

COVID-19: UNILAG Reopens Hostels After Six Weeks, To Start Exams / Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) / Rainstorm Blows Off UNN Hostel Roofs, Students Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by christee(f): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2018
so bad, this is why people opt for private universities
Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2018
sad
Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2018
Meanwhile OBJ's Bell University and Atiku's ABTI built from public funds are well maintained and can survive a tornado.
Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by penance(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2018
Na hostel b this....omo e better make pesin just find accommodation outside school...God bless Lautech, from the admission letter dem don tell you say dem be non residential school. grin

1 Like

Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by Zeydah(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2018
Ezemarcel:
In zoological republic of Nigeria..... Maintenance is always our problem
you are still unto this biafra shit y are u igbos always tribalist in everything?why do you hate other tribes so much?what's your problem in life?if you die will you take your tribe with you?think about it...
Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by blowjob: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2018
THE RAMS,THAT ATTEND,SUCH UNIVERSITY,WOULD STILL COME TO DIS FORUM,CELEBRATE POLITICIANS KIDS,THAT STUDY OVERSEESS..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2018
jesz i remember those yrs trekking frm odim gate to go see one lt like dat

memories
Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by Emboi: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2018
Officialkerr:
Good day all,
Am a student of Rivers state University.. Please i need your avail help financially, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 15th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid being a drop out.
Thanks God bless you.
Account details in signature
ODE DN CHANGE DATE FROM 5TH TO 15TH
Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by Jocknom(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2018
While, you try sha, but are you sure you are not doing your self wrong? Instead of start begging for school fees at year 1, is not better you go learn a trade once you become successful, you then further your studies. Because I can't just imagine you starting school with begging, the school that you will finish and still want to learn a trade because of lack of work. Think about it.

quote author=Officialkerr post=68255033]Good day all,
Am a student of Rivers state University.. Please i need your avail help financially, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 15th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid being a drop out.
Thanks God bless you.
Account details in signature[/quote]

1 Like

Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by Officialkerr(m): 9:08am On Jun 07, 2018
Emboi:
ODE DN CHANGE DATE FROM 5TH TO 15TH
The real date is on the 15th its an error i made. Had to correct it. Thanks
Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by Eaglenimi: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2018
Those that uses the top as their way to the meeting pass through that place
Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by Ezemarcel(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2018
Zeydah:
you are still unto this biafra shit y are u igbos always tribalist in everything?why do you hate other tribes so much?what's your problem in life?if you die will you take your tribe with you?think about it...
you lack understanding... Kindly read up my comment agaun
Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by McGg: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2018
is this not nigeria?
THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by Eberex(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2018
KAI, MY ALMA MATER
Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2018
Sure when the rain started folks for don dey shout WEATHER FOR two... Not knowing say Na weather wey go ruin Dem dey gather up... grin grin

#konji
Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by lot14: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2018
Really,
Nigeria's educational,Health care and security sectors are diminishing everyday...I get scared of this my beloved country. ..God help us please.
Re: UNN Hostels After A Heavy Rainstorm (Pictured) by skydancer: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2018
Wrong building in the picture though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo / Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years / JAMB UTME 2012: Stats And Figures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.