Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

Your Tithes And Your Giving Will Bail You Out. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Tithes And Your Giving Will Bail You Out. (237 Views)

Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Tithes And Your Giving Will Bail You Out. by Revadebola: 6:08am On Jun 07, 2018
YOUR TITHE AND YOUR GIVING WILL BAIL YOU OUT.

Malachi 3:8-12, talks about tithe.
What is tithe? Tithe is the one-tenth of all monetary gains or salary.
Read Leviticus 27 :30-34. No one is exempted from tithing.
What are the blessings of tithing?
From Malachi 3:8-12.
1. God said, He will curse those who don't tithe.
2. He said, He will open the windows of heaven for tithers. That implies answers to your prayers. It also means, He will give you supernatural profitable ideas.
3. He said, He will pour down blessings upon you , when you tithe.
4. He will rebuke devourers from you. Devourers are attacks, sicknesses, diseases, loses, etc.
5. He will put an end to miscarriages of good things
6. He will impart favour upon you.
There are answers to your prayers that will manifest, only as you become a faithful tither.
Begin to faithfully tithe from now.
Your sacrificially giving, can supernaturally put an end to plague in your life.
In 2nd Samuel chapter 24, King David sinned against God and God's anger and judgment came upon Israel.
But immediately David gave a costly sacrifice unto God, the plague stopped.
There are problems you will only get miraculous solutions, as you become a sacrificial giver.
Stop giving your left over, give sacrificially.
Daily I pray for tithers and givers to our ministry. If you want to have details of how to tithe and be a giver to our ministry, chat or call me.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, I repent from my unfaithfulness in not paying my tithes .
2. Lord help me to be disciplined to be paying my tithes from now.
3. Oh Lord, let the blessings of tithe payer be mine from now.
4. Father, since I am faithful in paying my tithes, rebuke devourers from me.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: Your Tithes And Your Giving Will Bail You Out. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2018
This is another gospel. Cursed is anyone who preaches it, according the scripture. They have set aside the grace of God and preaches what God did not send them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Blessed Be God, Which Hath Not Turned Away My Prayer." / Who Is He? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.