Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,220 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

#qudsday2018_nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #qudsday2018_nigeria (260 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#qudsday2018_nigeria by Elbinawi: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2018
#QudsDay2018_Nigeria

A Wahhabi scholar recently grumbled in his Quran Tafsir session that Followers of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky are increasing rapidly in Nigeria after the Zaria genocide. Our answer to him and his likes "You ain't seen anything yet!"

Sheikh Zakzaky is truthful, sincere and honest to his cause. He rejected tremendous wealth to keep on the path of righteousness. He sacrificed everything for what he believed in and humanity.

Bullets, bombs and imprisonment of wicked tyrants and oppressors will never decrease followers of Sheikh Zakzaky. Sheikh Zakzaky has never given anybody money to follow him. We all came willingly.

The murderous criminals who executed the inhuman Zaria genocide made numerous approaches to "buy" some of us who are active on the #FreeZakzaky campaigns but they have not succeeded in buying a single person. We cherish our poverty in honor than to sell our souls to Murderous criminals and notorious treasury looters.

Tomorrow, InshaAllah, millions of Nigerians will march for #Palestine and all the world oppressed in Nigerian capital city Abuja and more than 50 cities and towns. We planned them to be all peaceful. We hope Evil tyrant Buhari will not send his terrorist army and police. Innocent and defenseless Nigerians are being slaughtered daily in various parts of the Country, Buhari should send the army and police to protect these defenseless Nigerians.

I had hoped to join the Abuja #QudsDay rally since my Physiotherapist recently ruled that I should drop the Crutches and get a single supporting stick. I will personally get the stick today but he also ruled that I can not join the Abuja rally. #Sad

In these Holy Last days of #Ramadan we pray to God to Heal and Free our Leader, Sheikh Zakzaky and his injured wife, and all the captives from the dungeons of murderous criminals and bloodthirsty savages.

#FreePalestine
#GreatMarchOfReturn
#Free_Zakzaky
#NeverToHumiliation

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s June 12 Bait, An Electioneering Stunt One Too Many! / Revealed: Court Document Exposes Fgn’s Hostile Takeover Of Chibok Girls In Us Ag / “I Have Mandate Of My People To Run For House Of Rep” –ogunwa Oboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.