Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,324 members, 7,940,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Rsu Student Needs Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rsu Student Needs Help (728 Views)

10 Bible Verses Every Student Needs To Read Before Your Next Exam / A Futo Student Needs Assistance To Further His Education / A Stranded Final Student Needs Your Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rsu Student Needs Help by Officialkerr(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2018
Good day all,
Am a student of Rivers state University.. Please i need your avail help financially, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 15th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid penalties for late payment.
Please nothing is too small.
Thanks God bless you.
Account details in signature
Re: Rsu Student Needs Help by mdfash(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Get in touch with me
Re: Rsu Student Needs Help by ifyalways(f): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
mdfash:
Get in touch with me
Beware of scam. Lots of Scammers here with different sob stories. Verify and reconfirm before you part with your money.

Giving to Scammers = enabling scam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customer Battles Sterling Bank Over Million-naira Fraud / Indorama Petrochemical Graduate Training Recruitment Test Invitation July 2019 / Throwback To Better Memories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.