Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,234 members, 7,964,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:17 AM

My Open Letter To All The “beautiful Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Open Letter To All The “beautiful Ladies. (332 Views)

Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / My Open Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Open Letter To All The “beautiful Ladies. by wendyberry(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2018
My Open Lette.r To All The “Beautiful Ladies

Sister I will marry you is not marriage, give me your mummy's number is not marriage. I just spoke with everyone in your family even your ancestor is not marriage. I sent some stuff to your parents is still not marriage. Haven't you seen my people? Is still not marriage.
My mum is fond of you, is not marriage, I love the way you cook, you will make a good wife, is still not marriage.

My parent and siblings can't stop talking about you, my dear that is still not marriage. I have engaged you, so you have nothing to worry about, that is not marriage.
Also Read; Why Men Use and Dump Most Ladies
Untill he come and pay your bride price, perfect the wedding plans and take you home, that is when you are assured to be his wife.
Till then, you leave your heart opened, be wise in all you do and remember not to engrossed in wifey stuff for who is not worth it.

Don't place your mind on anybody who is not yet married to you and stop bragging that he's yours yet.
Sister you are the daughter of a respected man and a future wife to another. Don't let young boys fool you into their temporary lust. You know your worth.
Feel free to share with your loved ones

source :http://www.lovebird.com.ng/2018/05/my-open-letter-to-all-beautiful-ladies.html?m=1
Re: My Open Letter To All The “beautiful Ladies. by Officialkerr(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2018
Good day all,
Am a student of Rivers state University.. Please i need your avail help financially, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 15th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid penalties for late payment.
Please nothing is too small.
Thanks God bless you.
Account details in signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Talk / Sex Bots Set To Save Marriages By Cutting Infidelity / Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.