Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,740 members, 7,847,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Is Really A Wife Beater? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Really A Wife Beater? (987 Views)

How To Spot A Potential Wife Beater / Before you tag any man a wife beater / Konji Alert ; This Boobs And Backside Is Really A Heavy Stallion (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really A Wife Beater? by Klinee: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2018
Is it a man who fought his wife?
Is it a man who defend himself from attacking wife?
Is it a man who retaliate by beating his wife when she attacked him?
Is it a man who beat the wife when she violate the rules of the family?
Is it a man who beat the wife to correct her?
Is it a man who beat the wife as result of anger and provocation?
Is it a man who beat the wife as result of frustration?
By your definition of a wife beater, what should a man do to avoid being a wife beater and what should the wife do to avoid being battered

Do we also have a husband beater?
If so what should the husband who is being battered do?
Because why am interested in this, certainly fighting very 100% inevitable in every marriage, So what do you we should do to prevent this "wife beating "

cc: lalasticlala front page please,

Marriage is very important in our life and most of our Nairalanders are not married yet, so they can learn a lot from the interaction and opinions of people.
Because this "wife beater" has caused a lot problems in the society; death, broken homes etc.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really A Wife Beater? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2018
That moment you raise your hand up to hit your wife, that's when you become a beast.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really A Wife Beater? by Klinee: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
That moment you raise your hand up to hit your wife, that's when you become a beast.
What if she first attack you, are you a beast when you hit her to suppress her?
Re: What Is Really A Wife Beater? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Klinee:
What if she first attack you, are you a beast when you hit her to suppress her?

Yes! if she's your wife, if na another lady I can't say..
Re: What Is Really A Wife Beater? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
There are husband beaters oo. Are they female beast too?

Truth is, beating your wife for any reason isn't good enough but one thing people don't really know and understand is that emotional trauma kills faster than physical pains most times.. There's what a woman will tell you, you are already dead inside. But people don't consider that too..
Re: What Is Really A Wife Beater? by Klinee: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
fuckerstard:

Yes! if she's your wife, if na another lady I can't say..
Then she is not a beast? You are just being biased
Re: What Is Really A Wife Beater? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Klinee:
Then she is not a beast? You are just being biased

he or she? I was actually referring to the husband. Under no circumstance should husband hit his wife. My own thought.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really A Wife Beater? by Klinee: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
fuckerstard:

he or she? I was actually referring to the husband. Under no circumstance should husband hit his wife. My own thought.
But she is not a beast when she hit you?
Re: What Is Really A Wife Beater? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Klinee:
But she is not a beast when she hit you?

I'm not trying to defend the woman or wife, is just that as a man and husband I should be able to avoid a situation where my wife hits me. She can't just pick up a weapon and use it on me unaware, something would def lead to another.

What kind of man pounce on a woman and start hitting her, to make matter worse not just any woman his wife. Well some people no even understand the reality sha, if 2 say dem dey land for prison am sure no man would be glad to hit his wife.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really A Wife Beater? by Klinee: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
fuckerstard:

I'm not trying to defend the woman or wife, is just that as a man and husband I should be able to avoid a situation where my wife hits me. She can't just pick up a weapon and use it on me unaware, something would def lead to another.

What kind of man pounce on a woman and start hitting her, to make matter worse not just any woman his wife. Well some people no even understand the reality sha, if 2 say dem dey land for prison am sure no man would be glad to hit his wife.

You are not being holistic here, you believe that she can't just pick up a weapon and use it on you but you believe that a man can just pounce on a woman and start hitting her
Re: What Is Really A Wife Beater? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 08, 2018
Klinee:

You are not being holistic here, you believe that she can't just pick up a weapon and use it on you but you believe that a man can just pounce on a woman and start hitting her

I'm sure you understand what am trying to say, a well behaved man would take care of such situations and won't resolve to trading blows with his wife under no circumstances..

1 Like

Re: What Is Really A Wife Beater? by Klinee: 1:57am On Jun 08, 2018
fuckerstard:

I'm sure you understand what am trying to say, a well behaved man would take care of such situations and won't resolve to trading blows with his wife under no circumstances..
How will he take care of the situation? You are just heaping the whole blame on the man without considering the woman's faulty.
Re: What Is Really A Wife Beater? by BluntBoy(m): 6:01am On Jun 08, 2018
fuckerstard:

Why must the man always be the one to manage situations? You make it seem like the man alone must ensure that crisis does not happen in a relationship.

I understand your argument but you are being extremely biased.
Re: What Is Really A Wife Beater? by Shugarlord213: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2018
There is this young man about 28 years married to his 26 year woman. They have a daughter in my compound.

The man fit get argument for 1am for midnight and them go day fight. If you put mouth they fit Beat you join

There was one time I was hustling and they were fighting. And they came outside to the compound disturbing everyone in the dead of the night. Naso me self come outside I first start with the man I Beat am, tell am say ‘Me day sleep, you day use your matter disturb me, abi na only you get problem, God go punish you’ me way be say I say vex when my client no send complete money

The wife japa go inside sharperly. By 6 am in the morning they resumed again. I just carry Agbara bitters put outside day watch film. Anyone way near me I go break him head both man or woman

(The wife is fond of leaving her shop and visiting other men) honestly forget this ladies and pretty faces they are useless inside, no one loyal Woman atall except na white woman

(1) (Reply)

I Did Squats Exercise And Now My Sex Libido Is High / Love Zone: Crazy Sex Positions To Spice Up Your Weekend / The Bible Is A Daft Book Written By Bias Men – Lady On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.