Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,092 members, 7,933,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:52 AM

I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed (2777 Views)

Fintech Business Ideas Needed / Business Ideas Needed Please!!! / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by grace234: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
Get a Company registered today with CAC & be your own Boss

Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company,, .with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professionals .

Serious clients only.

Cal/Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We deliver your certificate at your doorstep!

Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nigeria ��.

Integrity Pays
Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by tecnolad(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
Pacifi:

Interested

Mail me: wapbuds@gmail.com
Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by solepager(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mekanus:
Shed more light on this please.

Invest at least 5k and get 13 percent of it every 30 days. First bank invest with the money with government bond, shares etc. ARM also does it but thiers is every 3 months.
Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by MrFuckallday: 12:49am On Jun 11, 2018
Invest it in steemit.com. Read bou it and thank me later. Good luck
Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by Mekanus(m): 5:46am On Jun 11, 2018
solepager:

Invest at least 5k and get 13 percent of it every 30 days. First bank invest with the money with government bond, shares etc. ARM also does it but thiers is every 3 months.

So I can walk into any first bank brach and ask them about market fund?
Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by sunbilor(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2018
solepager:

While you are still waiting for idea. Invest with first bank market fund of 13 percent every 30 days.
Hi. Details
Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by solepager(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2018
Mekanus:
So I can walk into any first bank brach and ask them about market fund?

YES
Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by zest1: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2018
More ideas needed....Some People are claiming Wanting to help, whereas they want to feed and survive more from your money.. Someone will be claiming to help you on what he or she is not benefiting from, just for him or her to use your money to survive the hardship.

1 Like

Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by zest1: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ideas
Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by market01(f): 2:11am On Jun 12, 2018
What about mobile money agent
Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by Olalekank(m): 5:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Lindsee:
Mini-Importation is the way!!!
WhatsApp me on 08067737686

onlineguru3544:
Start Mini Importation business with just only 100k and be guaranteed with 300k or more monthly # if you are interested check my signature and contact me

Is it free?
Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by Olalekank(m): 5:59am On Jun 12, 2018
zest1:
More ideas needed....Some People are claiming Wanting to help, whereas they want to feed and survive more from your money.. Someone will be claiming to help you on what he or she is not benefiting from, just for him or her to use your money to survive the hardship.

Learn Facebook marketing from someone credible and look for a product you can start importing.

Facebook and Instagram marketing combined with products you want to sell, you would make profit though I don't know how much profit you can make.

Please note I'm not earning from anything I just posted here.
Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by onlineguru3544: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Olalekank:

Is it free?
no
Re: I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed by mazeup: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
tecnolad:
I'll tell you what to do to double that money in 6 months or less.

- Take 20-30k out of the money and learn graphics design
- Buy a laptop computer if you don't already have one
- I want to believe that you're an Android user (if you don't own an Android, buy one)
- Sell your skills on Fiverr and you can make between $200-300/month at minimum.

This is where you may start doubting everything I've outlined:

If you want to spend lesser on learning a skill or you're too lazy, I can give you a course that teaches you simple photoshop skills that will earn you up to $20 per job.

Small, eh? What if you get 5 orders in a single day? Do the math. This course also teaches you to be successful on Fiverr. THIS COURSE ISN'T FREE - it costs 7,000 naira only.

Why do I need 7000 when I'm earning well on Fiverr?

I'm sorry to answer your question with another question; multiple streams of income: does it ring a bell?

I won't drop my contact details. If you need it, simply reply to this comment.
am interested pls contact me with this number 08063452021 thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say Goodbye To Poverty With These / Micro Finance Loans-how To Apply / Starting A Transport Business, Siena Vs Bus, Budget 1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.