Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo (60072 Views)

Me And Mr Macaroni On Twitter (photo) / See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Iamthoney:
Bros u dey vouch for Iheanacho to start, the guy started, did he scored? No...do you know why? he had no real service same as Ighalo....Musa scored because he was provided with service for the first goal by Moses. Feed your strikers balls and see them deliver, feed them nothing and wonder not why they couldn't perform...Aguero was useless yesterday for Argentina cos he had no service from his midfielders and wingers...hope you get my point now?
Did u watch the match, ighalo was subbed in second half, he had a clear chance at goal but he was clueless on wat to do. The truth is ighalo would not have converted Moses crossing to goal. Musa second goal was a one man effort, that's something ighalo cannot do, I was vouching for musa and iheanacho, they are better strikers that ighalo. Personally I believe ighalo would be good in midfield.
Re: Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo by Iamthoney(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
charliboy654:

Did u watch the match, ighalo was subbed in second half, he had a clear chance at goal but he was clueless on wat to do. The truth is ighalo would not have converted Moses crossing to goal. Musa second goal was a one man effort, that's something ighalo cannot do, I was vouching for musa and iheanacho, they are better strikers that ighalo. Personally I believe ighalo would be good in midfield.
Clear chance you say? haba bros why the sentiment? Ighalo has more career goals than Musa...The goal Ighalo scored against Cameroon was not one man's effort? you may not like Ighalo but he's a decent striker...his records at Watford, Udinese, Getafe, Sporting Gijon speaks for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo by valnosky(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
Iamthoney:
Your word means nothing if he scores don't celebrate... oh you think Iceland are pushovers? welcome to reality
bros howfar
Re: Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Iamthoney:
Clear chance you say? haba bros why the sentiment? Ighalo has more career goals than Musa...The goal Ighalo scored against Cameroon was not one man's effort? you may not like Ighalo but he's a decent striker...his records at Watford, Udinese, Getafe, Sporting Gijon speaks for him
U See the useless ighalo u dey defend so?
Re: Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo by Iamthoney(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
charliboy654:

U See the useless ighalo u dey defend so?
Bros whether he scores or not he's still a decent striker so take it or leave it...just another bad day for him and the super eagles at the office

Ps: Didn't rooted for Super Eagles tonight tho
Re: Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo by Iamthoney(m): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
valnosky:
bros howfar
Bros not far...he didn't score don't make him less a striker...I still like him as a player
Re: Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo by valnosky(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Iamthoney:
Bros not far...he didn't score don't make him less a striker...I still like him as a player
I hear u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy / Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video / Ronaldo Angry As Bernardo Silva Wins Nations League Best Player - Fans Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.