Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House (67526 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by stevups(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wise woman!

You will still go further!

Wisdom speaks!
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
how will she leaves a house she got from random politicians dick undecided
Your mouth may kill you Las Las tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sterope:
I don't understand these people

It does not stop a woman from being a housewife or stop her from calling her husband the head of the family. Shior undecided

They will be fine.

Brain dead elements... undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Olusola424(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Which husband?
Na u be d priest wey marry dem

Call it what it is joor.

LINDA IKEJI SET TO MOVE INTO HER BABY DADDY'S HOUSE!
Is it your baby daddy?
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by akdjr(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Holy spirit revealed it to me that Don Jazzy is the father of Linda Ikeji unborn child.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by adecz: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

I think say dem talk say
the pregnancy na fake lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But blackman sef,
If I be dem boboh, I go leave
my own 4bedroom for Agidingbi, drive the family,
move Into this luxury mansion, sharp sharp. shocked shocked

Person fit chop pounded yam with cow leg
for the toilet sef...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by kosoko00: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Am happy 4 her if she's happy.

But to be honest for 500m, on my own opinion, the exterior design of that house doesn't look like it's worth that much when compared woth some houses around the world with same price tag.
Maybe the interior of the house mostly commanded that huge price tag for the house
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by hothead(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dear Sir & Ma,
IThe WTC Abuja Residences would fit you both. Capital. CBD. Highrise . Luxury . Grade A ...Have you acquired there yet? Have you visited? Pleaseoo, Ogasir, invite you both. Come to Abuja, R.S.V.P 0803-333-0836 ...Visit to the World Trade Center Abuja.

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by ademi87(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
I hear say na berger her husband get house.. grin

Tbh if i be the hubby, na me go jejely move in with my dear wife.
no be lie my brother even bible sef support am grin
fuckerstard:

no be lie my brother even bible sef support am check Ephesians 5 Vs 31, genesis 2 Vs 24, mark 10 Vs 7, and Matthew 19 Vs 5...... we die Dere

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by cimag: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
That's the major problem of single ladies acquiring posh homes before marriage.Now,if her husband's home is not up to her own standard,she may likely run back to her own posh mansion,and the man's ego may not allow him to move into her own home.If this happens,before you say jack,the marriage has crashed.It would have been better if this home was bought after marriage,nobody would know who bought it and the man's ego protected.Every Man has ego no matter how poor,especially in marriage.
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
I'm her baby daddy, she's moving straight into my house grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by MrCork: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
jessca048:
can't the husband move into her house

..so u after people husband u gold digger . .correct?..thank god u not a wifey material. ...I will never dated u even if u pay me!! angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Almunjid(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
fuckerstard:

Mumu 2018, if u n ur wife get misunderstanding she go kick u out like football. So, even if na for hut u dey live, let r move in with u like that. E better pass
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Witnes: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
richeeyo:
She was never the owner Najia bloggers are just like ebola run far when u see them
U may have a point guy
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by courag10: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
theoldpretender:
SEUN
SEUN
SEUN
See how you have missed a golden opportunity?
Seun...ok...there are other fishes in the sea.
Yemi Alade dey dere for him

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by courag10: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
theoldpretender:
SEUN
SEUN
SEUN
See how you have missed a golden opportunity?
Seun...ok...there are other fishes in the sea.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by theoldpretender(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
courag10:

OK...that is a good suggestion! If only Seun will take action! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Izen: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
I just love feminists, after all the strong woman shit, dem go stil go man house go wash plate hahahah

Eyah..... like your mother abi, as that's the only thing she's good for - waiting on your dad. How romantic grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
CastedGist:
tongue

SEE PHOTOS LINDA HUSBAND HOUSE HERE>>> https://www.gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-set-leave-n500m-banana-island-mansion-husbands-house
u want make I give u spiritual slap abi? na d same house wen dey here u put there. return my mb b4 I vex
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by wisdomkid: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
how will she leaves a house she got from random politicians dick undecided

And here is why your parents and siblings are calling you lazy right now. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Her life her problem
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by mamajaz(f): 5:33am On Jun 08, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Which husband?
Na u be d priest wey marry dem

Call it what it is joor.

LINDA IKEJI SET TO MOVE INTO HER BABY DADDY'S HOUSE!
You be real trouble. Not even it's maker. Badt boy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by finchcole: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2018
fuckerstard:

Lazy youth
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Izen:

Eyah..... like your mother abi, as that's the only thing she's good for - waiting on your dad. How romantic grin grin grin
Bringing his mum into this was uncalled for.
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Izen: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
Bringing his mum into this was uncalled for.

It was called for because they forget that the women they insult, drag and disrespect and also people's mothers, daughters and sisters. You're not really a good person if it's only people around you, you are good to.
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Izen:

It was called for because they forget that the women they insult, drag and disrespect and also people's mothers, daughters and sisters. You're not really a good person if it's only people around you, you are good to.
Stooping to his level was the best way to go I guess.
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Izen: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
Stooping to his level was the best way to go I guess.

Well yes, whatever. Why didn't you call him out? I guess it's convenient for you to tolerate bad behavior from your kind. You have no moral standing here. The hypocrisy. If we had more of you telling them off, we wouldn't have to do it ourselves.
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Jesusgirl92(f): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Izen:

Well yes, whatever. Why didn't you call him out? I guess it's convenient for you to tolerate bad behavior from your kind. You have no moral standing here. The hypocrisy. If we had more of you telling them off, we wouldn't have to do it ourselves.
You're someone I hold in high esteem here on NL...Reason I'm talking to u not him.. Felt you could have handled the situation better without involving his mum... Oh well... I was wrong I guess. Sorry for intruding....
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Geekgists: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Tonto Dikeh has been celebrating her 33rd birthday for about 4 days now and with her admittance is finding the entire experience overwhelming already! (Who would have thought that?), Oh well, she shared some photos from her party dinner along with some epistle as usual, see the messages below:
Thank You Everyone:
I always had the conviction that one day I would understand the concept of genuine love. I would watch swarms of people gather in celebration of one person and I would be in awe. My thoughts couldn’t understand how one person could attract so much love and care from a vast amount of people from all walks of life. Well now I do! Words cannot describe the emotions I felt at my birthday. I finally realised that in order To receive that genuine love I had to first draw it from within me and give it out.Thank you to my special friends for making my day by dancing, laughing and appreciating me. May your happiness never run dry in Jesus name!! I just want to take this moment to say God bless you all. The love each and everyone of you showed me on my big day will forever be cherished and stored in my heart. I love you guys. Thank you so much to all my Social@media family,Team mates,Folks..
I’m overwhelmed by your genius Love..
As you celebrated me may my God celebrate you too..
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS #TONTODIKEH2018 #BIRTHDAYGIRL
PLEASE PARDON ME I WILL GET ROUND TO LIKING AND COMMENTING ON YOUR POSTS, ITS JUST BEEN SUPER OVERWHELMING HERE..HENCE ‘M SLOW
GOD BLESS YOU ALL,MAY THE WORLD CELEBRATE YOU TOO AS YOU HAVE DONE ME!!
LOVE YOU ALL

sorry the pics was to heavy to upload am very sorry.

check it here :
http://www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/new-photos-from-tonto-dikehs-33rd_12.html?m=1
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Izen: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
You're someone I hold in high esteem here on NL...Reason I'm talking to u not him.. Felt you could have handled the situation better without involving his mum... Oh well... I was wrong I guess. Sorry for intruding....

Okay sorry I disappointed you. I'm just tired of the attack on women on NL. If there wasn't any other thing I was gaining from this forum, I would have deleted my account since. So sorry again.
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Izen:

Okay sorry I disappointed you. I'm just tired of the attack on women on NL. If there wasn't any other thing I was gaining from this forum, I would have deleted my account since. So sorry again.
#smiles... It's OK dear.... How is that colleague of yours wink... How did d whole parole end?? Gist me na... Please grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House by meobizy(f): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Which husband, the same baby daddy who disowned her after the baby’s delivery?
She’ll start 2019 as a spouseless baby momma. Last-last na to trick a younger man into marriage naim her destiny don change to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.