Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,243 members, 7,925,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Naija Mentality And Post Ume! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naija Mentality And Post Ume! (749 Views)

Difference In Mentality Of Vocational Students & Academic Students / Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Admission Info And Post Utme / Naija Mentality And Post Ume! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Mentality And Post Ume! by Marhoski(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2010
all  my   fellow   naija  students   i   hail.
It   is   now   known   that   the   post   ume   of   institutions   is   now   officially   cancelled   by   the   house   of   reps.

Some   people   see   it   as   a  bad   step   to   the   education   sector   but   i   think  its   the   right   thing   to   do,   because   the  main   reason   why  it   was   set   up  is   to make   cool  cash   such  as  an  instution  selling   forms  of  5000   for   5000naira which  gives   us  25million  molla.   And  all  voids  down  to  the  same  problem,  take  for  instance,  my  snr  bro  got  his  uniben  pume  result  in  which  he  scored  70  law,  but  was  given   international   relations  which  he   left  and   went to  his  snd  choice  delsu  to study  law  but  his  friend that  scored  65  was admitted  for  the same  law, does it make any sense? 

My  girlfriend just  got  admitted to  a  university  in england for about 7million a year  with just   her mock and awaiting o'level  results  and   other schools too  admit students  based on   their average  ability,  why cant naija followw the same step   like they did years    back, when you  gat admitted  with  your o'level in   which  you   apply.

At least people above 200 should   be given a chancet o  learn  the white mans teaching.

As i am now, uniben is my first   choice but   have bought the igbenedions form, i cant shout o.

Or are you guys in support?
Re: Naija Mentality And Post Ume! by lovethk: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2010
Ur wright, Schools are making too much money out of student with the so called Post UME.
Thanx to the house of rep.
They've come 2 our rescue.
Re: Naija Mentality And Post Ume! by Marhoski(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2010
whatever fg wants to do, it should be the best for naija students.
Re: Naija Mentality And Post Ume! by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 02, 2010
, Good morning to all ma follow naija student and all, Iz diz real dat post ume has been cancel, Plz i need more info on it coz it wil be sweet to hear so,
Re: Naija Mentality And Post Ume! by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2010
, Good morning to all ma follow naija student and all, Iz diz real dat post ume has been cancel, Plz i need more info on it coz it wil be sweet to hear so,
Re: Naija Mentality And Post Ume! by Marhoski(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2010
^^ we are all confused o, buh the best thing is to be ready at all times to pull your stunts sad

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin 2nd Choice Information / Work In Kuwait/job Is Readily Avauilable , Apply Now / How Much Does It Cost For Primary School, Jss And Sss In Ondo, Ekiti, Osun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.