Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,976 members, 7,873,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) (981 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists In State House / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's 5 Professions, Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) by okaynigeria: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
President Buhari hosts select Nigerian Youth and Artists to Breaking of Ramadan Fast in State House.

More Photos HERE: https://www.okayng.com/photos-president-buhari-hosts-nigerian-youth-and-artists-to-break-ramadan-fast-in-aso-rock-villa/
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) by Rapoo(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
my problem is why would Portugal score 3goals against Algeria in a warm up friendly game as part of preparation for the World Cup and G.O.A.T in the person of Cristiano Ronaldo wasn't on the score sheet

less I forget. I dedicate my FTC to all the countries that will be participating in the 2018 World Cup.

it may interest you to know that I'm flying with Portugal to Russia
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) by Emvico34: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
nonsense... Me am tired of seeing this good for nothing man
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) by Noise4maker(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
well done baba...Before we finally defeat you come 2019.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) by Yian1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
The haters are already on their way

Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) by Noise4maker(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oga you are the problem of this kountry.
Yian1:
The haters are already on their way
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) by Yian1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
Noise4maker:
Oga you are the problem of this kountry.

I will start counting them and you guys can help me too...

Number 1 spotted!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) by Yian1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) by mxpinky: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
our youths re truly lazy that they sell their dignity for money or just a day food in the end all in a bid to vote him again
youths want nothing but pure entertainment
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) by donk552(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
God punish them all
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) by czarina(f): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
And to think the keyboard warriors make up a huge percentage of those smiling sheepishly. Odiegwu!

Need a relaxing Swedish Massage this weekend? Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: President Buhari Hosts Nigerian Youth And Artists To Break Ramadan Fast (photos) by Thaheer(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence / See What Davido Did After Seeing This Picture - Try Not To Laugh / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Flashes Cleavage, Nipples In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.