Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! - Art, Graphics & Video (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! (53909 Views)

Poll: Should I and Lightheart continue the Free Logo and Design Thread?

Yes: 80% (4 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Don't Care: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... / Flier For Djneptune. / Feel Me In What Ya Think About Dis Flier ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by OKX(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2011
just a thot
i know these logos r free, but anything worth doing . . .

when working on logos, let us think about the company, the service they render, any client specifications as to colour/ font etc, and most importantly avenues to be creative in our depiction.

for example: Heritage Hearts - 2 H's offer a lot of creative possibilities.
One time Properties, nice, simple work @ Osasp. the number 1 enclosed in ur circle already suggests the edge of a house with a roof overhang. u can exploit that creative angle.
its the little things that differentiate 'good' from 'truly amazing'.

also consider the medium the logo would be used in. a lotta logos featured here will look inappropriate on say, call cards, for example.
employ vector graphics when possible, as ur output form.
if text form part of ur logo, customize it and choose something distinct.
ideally, every aspect of the logo should be customized for ur client.

good job fellas.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by osasp(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2011
@ OKX - thanks g. yh i had exactly the same opinion but didnt want to sound like a 'know it all' and also, the people seem to appreciate the quality so i just kept that to myself.
about my logo. . .the 'one' in the circle was actually meant to look like the hands of a clock (one time - get it?). i also positioned the text above in a way that would look balanced and symmetrical.like you said, it all comes down to client specs but in a place where they just come and drop their requests, theres not much to work with and they seem to like what they see so. . . . only problem i had with it was the format. . .png aint the best quality nd u noted that 2.
im having a hard time with illustrator so i just exported to photoshop nd did my thin.

thanks for the input.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by slupminero: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
hey ugo, pls can u get me something for, RENEGADES, it meant to be a youth enertainment thing
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by akay48(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2011
slupminero:

hey ugo, pls can u get me something for, RENEGADES, it meant to be a youth enertainment thing
i guess ugo is a lil busy, but i can cook up something 4u, if u provide details of what u want, like colours etc
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Jubby(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2011
Ugo-chukwu,
i must say u are gift to humanity,we need more of so dat nigeria can move forward.pls am in need of a logo for my royal fashion line DUKES & DUCHESS.am thinking of a badg with a royal crown on 2 Capital Ds,a leaf branch braketing the Ds,then we have DUKES & DUCHESS written under on a murffler like stuff.hope u would find my directions easy bro.tanks a million.also can trust ur jugdement.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Jubby(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2011
Ugo-chukwu,
                        i must say u are gift to humanity,we need more of so dat nigeria can move forward.pls am in need of a logo for my royal fashion line DUKES & DUCHESS.am thinking of a badg with a royal crown on 2 Capital Ds,a leaf branch braketing the Ds,then we have DUKES & DUCHESS written under on a murffler like stuff.hope u would find my directions easy bro.my email is gbadamosi2k1@yahoo.com tanks a million.also can trust ur jugdement.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2011
Jubby:

Ugo-chukwu,
                        i must say u are gift to humanity,we need more of so dat nigeria can move forward.pls am in need of a logo for my royal fashion line DUKES & DUCHESS.am thinking of a badg with a royal crown on 2 Capital Ds,a leaf branch braketing the Ds,then we have DUKES & DUCHESS written under on a murffler like stuff.hope u would find my directions easy bro.my email is gbadamosi2k1@yahoo.com tanks a million.also can trust your jugdement.

you will be suprised that most consider me to be a hinderance in the sense that I do for free what costs money lol, anyway by weekend I should be able to do the logo, just pray that I have the time to do it.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Jubby(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2011
Ugo-Chukwu,
u are right about that but i guess GOD laid it on ur heart to do this which u know is not funny.anyway enough of d preaching u said by weekend pls i dont mind if it could come b4 then.may GOD always remeber u too.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 10:06pm On May 06, 2011
d and d

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Jubby(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2011
@ugo
saw the design u did am very greatful for helping me out.but can u pls help design it in black now also pls use the badg of the royal military acedemy of England cos that just what i want but in this case the ER,the DDs would be interwoven backing or just backing each other.sorry for the troubles just saw the royal military stuff yesterday and u can google it online.GOD bless u Ugo teal good ma broda.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kleffReBIRTH: 11:00pm On May 22, 2011
Need a logo 4 Digi Multimedia Productionz. I wil apreciat u @ da end of da day sha. Tanx
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by mezieb: 5:43pm On May 25, 2011
please how can i reach u?
bright
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2011
Jubby:

@ugo
saw the design u did am very greatful for helping me out.but can u pls help design it in black now also pls use the badg of the royal military acedemy of England cos that just what i want but in this case the ER,the DDs would be interwoven backing or just backing each other.sorry for the troubles just saw the royal military stuff yesterday and u can google it online.GOD bless u Ugo teal good ma broda.

drop the link to military ish. lemme c if i culd try my clicks on it
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2011
kleffReBIRTH:

Need a logo 4 Digi Multimedia Productionz. I wil apreciat u @ da end of da day sha. Tanx

Lets get clickin again!!

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by silver27: 5:17pm On May 26, 2011
Hello Ugo,

Interested in your offer for a logo design for a fine jewelry & watches company for both men and women named Deinté. The company name means elegance which is what the products depict. Colours in mind are a dull gold and black but I am open to other options. Thinking the logo will be used in mediums like a website, stationary, business cards, maybe incorporated in jewelry pieces in the future and so on.

Thank you
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by hydee0k(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2011
lightheart:

Lets get clickin again!!

Hey lightheart, i like that "digi" colour. that is the exact purple i want for Heritage Heart Project design.

I wouldn't mind if you can try your hands on it again creatively in consideration of OKX observations.

OKX:

just a thot
i know these logos r free, but anything worth doing . . .

when working on logos, let us think about the company, the service they render, any client specifications as to colour/ font etc, and most importantly avenues to be creative in our depiction.

for example: Heritage Hearts - 2 H's offer a lot of creative possibilities.
One time Properties, nice, simple work @ Osasp. the number 1 enclosed in your circle already suggests the edge of a house with a roof overhang. u can exploit that creative angle.
its the little things that differentiate 'good' from 'truly amazing'.

also consider the medium the logo would be used in. a lotta logos featured here will look inappropriate on say, call cards, for example.
employ vector graphics when possible, as your output form.
if text form part of your logo, customize it and choose something distinct.
ideally, every aspect of the logo should be customized for your client.

good job fellas.

Thank you very much
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2011
hydee0k:

Hey lightheart, i like that "digi" colour. that is the exact purple i want for Heritage Heart Project design.

I wouldn't mind if you can try your hands on it again creatively in consideration of OKX observations.

Thank you very much

Here you go, hydeek. Ermmmm, the idea is to have a concept. i bet if it waz done ur way, u'll be asking to even do the printing free here! Bros, easy oo, free no mean capital letter FREE. have a nice day!!!

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by gabng(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2011
Hi,
I cant thank u enough for the good job you r doing here.

My request is for a logo for a mature online community i am currently developing. Its HooK360. Simple but modern design will do.

Pls send to gabrielmorka at msn.com
Thanks a billion.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ROYALB2: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2011
@the banner gurus on NL. I salute o!

could you help make logo(s)/banners for

1. Honeytonguelive.com - a comedy/comedian website
2. twhy?clothings.com - apparel/clothing designs.

thanks in advance.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Cikks: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2011
Great!, are you on bb?
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ROYALB2: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2011
^^^ hum, is you talking to me? cheesy
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by emmakc(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2011
Its been long i visited Nairaland, since i noticed its dropping in quality.

Just checked to see if i can get inspiration though.

<!-- still looking shaaa --!>

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by funlover1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2011
Hello guys, could you please help with a logo design for my new company?

The name of the company is SPISH Concepts (where SPISH stands for Square Pegs In Square Holes). Square Pegs in Square Holes is the tag line and should be included in the logo design.The company will be into advertising,pr,sponsorhips,events etc

You can play around different colours to give an elaborate feel.Also play around the "i" in "spish" by blowing it out (just a suggestion).
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2011
I am no longer taking free designs
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by funlover1(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2011
Ugo,

Please make mine (SPISH Concepts) the last free design, PLEASE !!!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2011
dont worry we have capable hands that will handle it, this concept has really backfired on me bigtime.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by funlover1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2011
I go cry now oh,
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2011
kpele
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by blackboi(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2011
8-)
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by flxs: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
bros help me do some thing on OVERSIZE ENTERTAINMENT. God bless you,
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Dalastdon: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2011
drop your email . so i can mail the doc i want to design, or contact nos
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by walebel(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2011
Hi,

I do really appreciate what you've been doing and really wonder how you've managed all this while, however I have a project for you, don't mind likkle- likkle charges though -

I need 2 logos please, one for clickshops.com.ng, will be up very soon but this is a like website - http://clpage24.com/index.php (size=W422/H118) while the other is for clescrow.clickshops.com.ng (size=W260/H50) and a like site for this is - http://escrow.com, I think I should brief you a bit on the escrow portion. Basically what we are trying to achieve is to protect buyers and sellers in a transaction, and this is how it works -
[list]
[li]buyer is interested in seller's product/service[/li]
[li]buyers pays the amount charged by seller to escrow (us)[/li]
[li]seller is notified of payment to escrow by buyer[/li]
[li]seller delivers product/service[/li]
[li]buyer confirms this delivery[/li]
[li]seller's money is released to seller by escrow (us)[/li]
[/list]

Aside the logo I'll need banners for online ads for these 2 products in the following sizes -

W       H
120 x 600
160 x 600
300 x 250
728 x 90
and should not be more than 40kb - this is for the banners

my email is walebel@yahoo.com for further communication

Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

My Drawing Book Will Be 22years Next Month / Life Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Photos) / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.