Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,050 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari (2547 Views)

Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by deomelo: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2018
[s]
Throwback:
The way everyone is smiling in the pictures, one would think all was well in Nigeria.

How do they go about selecting these youths?

If I was there, I wouldn't have been able to put up with this charade. I would have walked up to the president and asked him serious questions about his fight against corruption. About corrupt members of his presidency who are seated at the table with him.

I would have asked him about the continued lack of discipline in the police force. I would have asked him about the imaginary powers of the military to exert any authority outside of their barracks over Nigerians and institutions of a civil and democratic state that has not declared emergency martial laws.

I would have asked him why his fight against corruption has not evolved an education policy that attacks this menace right from the primary school. And why the ministers and director generals in ministries and government agencies have refused to cascade this anti corruption policy to their staff and their operations. Apart from political corruption, we still see corruption everywhere in the civil service.

I would have asked him if he has never received reports of how the Nigerian embassies around the world are the reason why the corruption index of those respective countries is higher than what is observable in their sane society.

I would have asked him about the Fulani herdsmen sacred cows from Libya, and what value does the government place on the life of a Nigerian as compared to the life of supposed Libyans. How many deaths will it take to flush out this Libyans with no known residential address out of the Nigerian space.

I would have asked him how long and how much will it take to repair national refineries that seem never to be working.

I would also have asked him why Jonathan and his civil servant billionaire wife are not yet languishing in jail.

I would have asked him how long it would take for a Nigerian democratic leader to actually champion the requirements for true democratic tenets within the political system, starting with the political parties themselves, such that every primary election at the local or state or federal level, would involve every single registered members of that party within that locality. That we are yet to practice inclusive and total democracy within the political parties, is the reason why godfatherism and political violence and factions continue to beguile our political system.

I would have asked so many questions that project the reality that incorruptible Nigerians are not smiling, and if they are, it is because they finally got that foreign visa.
[/s]

You were not at the gathering, but you still managed to reach an ignorant opinion that the patriotic Nigerian youths at the fathering did not ask the PMB any question and all they did was pose for pictures.

You people hardly make sense and you love to here yourselves talk and spew rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by seunowa(f): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
My question now is when will Buhari host the following groups for Iftar:

1 :When will he host over 5000 innocent people killed by killer herdsmen ?

2: When will he host over 1000 Shia men , women and children killed in their sleep and buried in mass graves ?

3: When will he host over 13 million Nigerian workers Who have lost their jobs to his bad leadership?

O boy, u are too dumb 4 any response
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by SalamRushdie: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2018
seunowa:

O boy, u are too dumb 4 any response

My IS has been consistently over 130 since I was eight and no male from lineage including has made it past 70 yet you speak of dumb..abeg take your shallow mind away from mention before I use intelligence and turn you into a rock form
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

My IS has been consistently over 130 since I was eight and no male from lineage including has made it past 70 yet you speak of dumb..abeg take your shallow mind away from mention before I use intelligence and turn you into a rock form

You are a progressive minded fellow please don’t allow the mindset you have for Buhari takes that away from you
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by IsaAbubakar: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

You are a progressive minded fellow please don’t allow the mindset you have for Buhari takes that away from you
[/s]
while you're a retrograssive mind full of food and drinks
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by gurnam: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Ofcourse the reason they were invited to Iftar is political , the evil govt wants to give a semblance of acceptance by the youths and in turn try to sway opinion of some youth about it , do you know how many BTL youths in the South West of Nigeria will be misguided by just the presence of small doctor at that iftar and do you know it's also my duty to remind people of reason why Buhari must not be returned back to Aso Rock legitimately ( if he like he can rig and we will meet him at the courts )..

You claim to be sensible and exposed yet I haven't one day seen you criticise this govt over it's handling and complicity in Fulani backed pogroms going on in the North West and North central...the truth is that like most Buhari supporters your support for Buhari is based on bigotry and nothing else .. I was a Buharist just four years ago but today I ma not because I have a conscience ...

Waoooo, I was actually mistaken about your intelligence!!! You are just another shallow Ibo boy
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by IsaAbubakar: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Sire you can’t use and to start a sentence
[/s]
shatap you're dumb

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by PointZerom: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2018
deomelo:
[b][/b]

If you are going to make such lame and unintelligent assertions, shouldn't you first site examples per where previous leaders hosted dead people and millions of unemployed Nigerians under their watch?

You sound lamer than a duck.

Shut up and answer Salamrushdie . Buhari has employed the dead and declared a dead man as the president of Nigeria, so when will he host the dead to a dinner?

1 Like

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by PointZerom: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2018
oddessey007:

Often times I read your write up, it gives me goosebumps to ask you if you by any chance have a functional brain. I believe their are people who share opinions about you but they just hiss off and move on. Your constant frivolity about national issues is bent on political mischief, I might not be right about my opinion of you but it would definitely help you understand that you often sound like a broken record. P.S..... Before you masturbate on national issue, think about what changes your opinion can hold.

Mr man take your grammar to the mass burial site in Benue.
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by SalamRushdie: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2018
gurnam:

Waoooo, I was actually mistaken about your intelligence!!! You are just another shallow Ibo boy

It must be hard moving around the earth with an IQ of below 70 ..I pity you .... you have not met me sef yet you already know I am a shallow Igbo boy grin grin... All you Buharist are just shameless bigots ..what does my tribe have to do with the truth I stand for
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by SalamRushdie: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2018
sarrki:

Sorry boss ,no mind me ooooo..sometimes these una zombies female person vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by gurnam: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

It must be hard moving around the earth with an IQ of below 70 ..I pity you .... you have not met me sef yet you already know I am a shallow Igbo boy grin grin... All you Buharist are just shameless bigots ..what does my tribe have to do with the truth I stand for

You don’t need to tell us what your IQ level reads, your comments here already gives us an insight into that, and it’s not a pretty sight.

It was Fashola before, you got tired after we called out your bigotry, now you’ve moved to the President.

Hear this, your pain in 2019 will be worse than the pain you guys got in 2015.

Bookmark this page.
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by SalamRushdie: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2018
gurnam:

You don’t need to tell us what your IQ level reads, your comments here already gives us an insight into that, and it’s not a pretty sight.

It was Fashola before, you got tired after we called out your bigotry, now you’ve moved to the President.

Hear this, your pain in 2019 will be worse than the pain you guys got in 2015.

Bookmark this page.

Oh if Buhari succeed in rigging himself back we should expect more herdsmen killings and job losses right ? Cause that my pain now
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by gurnam: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Oh if Buhari succeed in rigging himself back we should expect more herdsmen killings and job losses right ? Cause that my pain now

If you’ve lost your job, it’s most probably because the source of income for your job is graft or the usual weekly bazaar by CBN doling out dollars for unproductive imports.

The herdsmen issue is gradually been worked on as the case of of BH, the solution is not a overnight solution just as much as the killings are likely to be political.

That said, Nigerians can see the genuine commitment of this administration to infrastructural development all over the zones, unlike what we had in previous admin.

But people like you will rather look at the negatives than the positives, even though the positives clearly outweighs the negatives at the moment

You are free to be negative about your country, some of us have decided to see the positives too.
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by SalamRushdie: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2018
gurnam:

If you’ve lost your job, it’s most probably because the source of income for your job is graft or the usual weekly bazaar by CBN doling out dollars for unproductive imports.

The herdsmen issue is gradually been worked on as the case of of BH, the solution is not a overnight solution just as much as the killings are likely to be political.

That said, Nigerians can see the genuine commitment of this administration to infrastructural development all over the zones, unlike what we had in previous admin.

But people like you will rather look at the negatives than the positives, even though the positives clearly outweighs the negatives at the moment

You are free to be negative about your country, some of us have decided to see the positives too.

I can never be negative about Nigeria but I firmly remain of the resolve that till people like Buhari are sent out of our polity for good then no single progress can come to Nigeria... The man is is pure nonsense ... Just imagine where Nigeria will be today of he hadn't disregard the rule of law as usual and planned that coup in 83 ... well your self centredness is driving you to support the regressive regime .. I know God will come through fro Nigerians and end the evil man reign in this tenure ..No secular Nation deserves a vile character like Buhari
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by kmaster007: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2018
how small doctor tak reach whr PMB dey. God is wonderful
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by Almaiga: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

The only bridge this idiot built is the one that takes him and his supporters to hell.... The man is a harbinger of hardship and bad governance....

Buhari is a disease to the country
Trash, Keep wailing!!! grin

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by oddessey007(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
PointZerom:

Mr man take your grammar to the mass burial site in Benue.
It might interest you know how feeble you sound like, take your head off your ass rather than showing everyone how simpleton you are on cyberspace.
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by oddessey007(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

If your IQ is too low to know the importance of the questions I posed then it's not my fault ...I can see where see where Buhari going by inviting Small Doctor and Tobi plus some C list celebrities to Aso Rock for Iftar and it's my duty to remind people of some of the reasons we need to vote this satanic govt out ...Yes the govt is satanic..what kind of govt backs terrorist and killers over innocent people and shudder at the state of mind of people like you who still support the Govt ... If you think we will seat down and allow the govt spew lies unchallenged then you are on a long thing .
I laugh in mandarin......... I know your narcissistic disposition wouldn't let you see beyond your nose. You must be feeling like a demigod just because you are getting some attentions on nairaland. I'm ain't surprised, I know that the mother of slowpoke will always give birth.
Someone like you can't share constructive criticism but always filled with negative thoughts about others. Contentious persons like you are the major stumbling block in the country because everything is politically innuendo to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Sorry boss ,no mind me ooooo..sometimes these una zombies female person vex

We all crave for better Nigeria

Only that our opinion differs

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar / Buhari’s Alleged Third Wife Takes Over Trader Moni, Others From VP Osinbajo / Nnamdi Kanu Mother Was Doing Sexcalls With Her Boyfriend - VIDEO, IJELESPEAKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.