Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,755 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

FG Fulfils Housing Promise To Bonfrere Jo 22 Years After - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FG Fulfils Housing Promise To Bonfrere Jo 22 Years After (362 Views)

Match-fixing Allegation: Westerhof Defeats Bonfrere In Court / Clemens Westerhof: I Will Sue Bonfrere To Clear My Name On Selling USA '94 Game / Bonfrere Jo: Westerhof Sold Nigeria's Game Against Italy At USA 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Fulfils Housing Promise To Bonfrere Jo 22 Years After by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2018
The Federal Government on Tuesday fulfilled its promise to former Super Eagles coach, Bonfrere Jo, handing him the keys to a three-bedroom apartment in Gwagwalada, Abuja.

The Dutchman was promised a house after guiding the national U23 team to win the men’s football event at the Atlanta ’96 Olympic Games.

Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, who handed Bonfrere the keys during a brief ceremony in Abuja, said the reward would inspire the Eagles at the 2018 World Cup competition in Russia.

Fashola said, “Let me on behalf of the President apologise to you that it has taken so long for the Nigerian government to come through. We thank you for your contribution to the development of our country, our youth, football and to say that it is better late than never. Nigeria always come through, we have come through for you.

http://eagleee.com/detail?utm_source=phoenix&utm_medium=app&newsId=931009

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Martial Agent Confirms That Martial Is Likely To Leave This Summer / Crazy Things We Did For Soccer ( Share Yours) / The Witch And The Super Eagles BY LEON BALOGUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.