Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,815 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ (980 Views)

Moldova President's Dog Bites Austria President's Hand During Visit (Photos) / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by 15Ebisco: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Austria will expel several foreign-funded imams and shut seven mosques in a crackdown on “political Islam”, Chancellor Sebastian Kurz announced on Friday.

Kurz said the moves came after an investigation by the religious affairs authority into images which emerged earlier this year of children in Turkish-backed mosques playing dead and reenacting the World War I battle of Gallipoli.

“Parallel societies, political Islam and radicalisation have no place in our country,” Kurz said.

The photos, published by the Falter weekly, showed the young boys in camouflage uniforms marching, saluting, waving Turkish flags and then playing dead.

Their “corpses” were then lined up and draped in the flags.

The mosque in question was run by the Turkish-Islamic Cultural Associations (ATIB) organisation, based in the German city of Cologne, and a branch of Turkey’s religious affairs agency Diyanet.

ATIB itself condemned the photos at the time, calling the event “highly regrettable”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/austria-shuts-7-mosques-expels.html

2 Likes

Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by bedspread: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2018
This is a Nation dt has no Tolerance for war of any kind

4 Likes

Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2018
This is a good move.

Some of these people should try and portray their religion in good light and stop the violent way they portray the religion.If they continue like this Islamophobia would not end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2018
A stitch in time saves nine...

What really was the purpose of that image from that mosque?

Some actions from some people across all divides makes you wonder if God really created us all in his image..

1 Like

Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by Obijulius: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2018
Anytime to maintain peace is welcome.

Saudi has a lot of wasting lands. Haters can relocate there and built a 20 hectare mosque.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by plessis: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Give a plot of land to these jihadists and they start plotting genocide against your people....

Islam is a religion of terrorism and paedophilia...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by freeze001(f): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Good move. Preemptive actions against wannabe terrorists is d best way to go. This is how they brainwash and condition children and turn them to hateful killing machines targeted at non-adherents to their wicked faith.

1 Like

Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by fiizznation: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2018
Funny. Look at how Nigeria hypocritical christians are rejoicing over the shutdown of mosques somewhere in Austria. Anything to bring Islam(the fastest growing religion in the world) down is welcome by them. The same Nigeria christians who don't know zinc about their religion. Over 2000 years of reading the bible, if you ask them to tell you the real name of bible(meaning book in Greek) they won't be able to do that(ohh I remember, bible wasn't even mentioned in the bible grin). And if you ask them what religion they practice, they will be quick to tell you Christianity whereas jesus(as) never called himself a christian even in the bible and there was no place in the bible were Christianity was mentioned.

Well the light of Islam can't be extinguished by mere mortals. cheesy

Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by CAPSLOCKED: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2018
plessis:
Give a plot of land to these jihadists and they start plotting genocide against your people....

religion is the chief source of terrorism and paedophilia...
Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by Omeokachie: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Ishaq Akintola's MURIC readily comes to mind.

Political Imams.

2 Likes

Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2018
Nice one. No room for terrorist !
Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by freeze001(f): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2018
fiizznation:

Funny. Look at how Nigeria hypocritical christians are rejoicing over the shutdown of mosques somewhere in Austria. Anything to bring Islam(the fastest growing religion in the world) down is welcome by them. The same Nigeria christians who don't know zinc about their religion. Over 2000 years of reading the bible, if you ask them to tell you the real name of bible(meaning book in Greek) they won't be able to do that(ohh I remember, bible wasn't even mentioned in the bible grin). And if you ask them what religion they practice, the will be quick to tell you Christianity whereas jesus(as) never called himself a christian even in the bible and there was no place in the bible were Christianity was mentioned.

To be a Christian is to be like Christ. That is the root word of the word 'Christian' or 'Christianity'.
That said, the disciples of Christ were first called Christians in Antioch.

See Acts 11:26

That is where Christians and Christianity originated from and it is in the Bible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by fiizznation: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2018
freeze001:

To be a Christian is to be like Christ. That is the root word of the word 'Christian' or 'Christianity'.
That said, the disciples of Christ were first called Christians in Antioch.

See Acts 11:26

That is where Christians and Christianity originated from and it is in the Bible.
Yeah just like I expected. I know you will run to the NIV of the bible so as to save your behind.

Anyway I never said "Christians" wasn't mentioned in the NIV but rather I said "Christianity" as a religion wasn't mentioned anywhere in both the old testaments and the NIV. Don't even try to be clever by half with me.

And besides "Christians" was a derogatory name the Jews used to call the followers of jesus(as), it wasn't a name given to you people by the bible, God or jesus(as), rather it was a derogatory nickname given to you by Jews.

And over the years, you guys wholeheartedly accepted the derogative name. And today, you all addressed yourselves as christians.
Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by Csami(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2018
fiizznation:
Yeah just like I expected. I know you will run to the NIV of the bible so as to save your behind.

Anyway I never said "Christians" wasn't mentioned in the NIV but rather I said "Christianity" as a religion wasn't mentioned anywhere in both the old testaments and the NIV. Don't even try to be clever by half with me.

And besides "Christians" was a derogatory name the Jews used to call the followers of jesus(as), it wasn't a name given to you people by the bible, God or jesus(as), rather it was a derogatory nickname given to you by Jews.

And over the years, you guys wholeheartedly accepted the derogative name. And today, you all addressed yourselves as christians.

Question: which religion is credited for suicide bombing, violence such as beheading, kidnapping etc and pure evil in Nigeria and outside Nigeria....the world entirely?

2 Likes

Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by fiizznation: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2018
Csami:

Question: which religion is credited for suicide bombing, violence such as beheading, kidnapping etc and pure evil in Nigeria and outside Nigeria....the world entirely?
Why the digression? Is Christianity mentioned anywhere in the bible(book in Greek)? This is what I need some clarification and not some bogus about hilter(a catholic christian) who killed millions of people and till date, both alqaeda and boko haram haven't been able to beat his record
Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by Csami(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2018
fiizznation:
Why the digression? Is Christianity mentioned anywhere in the bible(book in Greek)? This is what I need some clarification and not some bogus about hilter(a catholic christian) who killed millions of people and till date, both alqaeda and boko haram haven't been able to beat his record

Lmao! Hitler was like "hey Jews, i sentence you to die in the name of the father, son and holy ghost, Amen". Or he told his soldiers to call on Jesus before throwing a grenade?
Christianity might not be mentioned in your Greek Bible (I don't know) but it is a way of life. At least it's peaceful and tolerant. I can shout Bleep Jesus in front of a church and get away with it. Can I say Bleep Mohammed close to a mosque and live for the next 5 minutes?
Be comparing a dead Hitler's figure while your religion aids and abets pure evil trying to catch Hitler.
Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by fiizznation: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Csami:

Lmao! Hitler was like "hey Jews, i sentence you to die in the name of the father, son and holy ghost, Amen". Or he told his soldiers to call on Jesus before throwing a grenade?
Christianity might not be mentioned in your Greek Bible (I don't know) but it is a way of life. At least it's peaceful and tolerant. I can shout Bleep Jesus in front of a church and get away with it. Can I say Bleep Mohammed close to a mosque and live for the next 5 minutes?
Be comparing a dead Hitler's figure while your religion aids and abets pure evil trying to catch Hitler.
Look don't clown yourself with your willy-nilly silliness with me. The crusaders that killed millions of people all in the name of spreading Christianity were Muslims I guess. Where they not killing people in the name of jesus(as)? What about evil Mary? I bet you don't know her. Well she was a christian who burned innocent people on the stakes just be they didn't accept her own version of Christianity. If you cant answer any of my questions up there, you better _fuck off! I dislike wasting my time on dummies.
Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by Csami(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
fiizznation:
Look don't clown yourself with your willy-nilly silliness with me. The crusaders that killed millions of people all in the name of spreading Christianity were Muslims I guess. Where they not killing people in the name of jesus(as)? What about evil Mary? I bet you don't know her. Well she was a christian who burned innocent people on the stakes just be they didn't accept her own version of Christianity. If you cant answer any of my questions up there, you better _fuck off! I dislike wasting my time on dummies.

Oh man, you're so dumb! So if I should understand what you're trying to tell me, Isis, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram etc. are trying to even the atrocities the crusaders committed back in the stone age!? Oh you Muslims don't surprise me a bit. Y'all are fanatics. Time has changed so should you radical Islamic fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by FTrebirth(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
this page deserves to be on front page, though people like shamecurls, deomelo, blackpanda and yarimo won't like this. grin grin grin

reliJion of pisS!

1 Like

Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 09, 2018
fiizznation:
Ur mumu suppose don do na.

How about u read the bible from Genesis to revelation?
Even Ur Koran self talk about our Jesus.

U are filled with hate and u are a potential terrorist, please change before u become the next suicide bomber who killed only himself.
Re: Austria Shuts 7 Mosques, Expels ‘political Imams’ by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 09, 2018
fiizznation:
Funny. Look at how Nigeria hypocritical christians are rejoicing over the shutdown of mosques somewhere in Austria. Anything to bring Islam(the fastest growing religion in the world) down is welcome by them. The same Nigeria christians who don't know zinc about their religion. Over 2000 years of reading the bible, if you ask them to tell you the real name of bible(meaning book in Greek) they won't be able to do that(ohh I remember, bible wasn't even mentioned in the bible grin). And if you ask them what religion they practice, they will be quick to tell you Christianity whereas jesus(as) never called himself a christian even in the bible and there was no place in the bible were Christianity was mentioned.

I guess d only way for u to have peace of mind is to expose Ur hatred and call on Christians even when those commenting didn't mention that they are Christians abi?

Neutrals can say what they want but u just exposed Ur fanaticism because u just want to turn this into a religious war zone so u can vent Ur frustrations.
SMH for u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If President Trump Is Impeached / I Saw This On Youtube....: Old South Africa Army Vs New / Russian Is Raining Hell On Ukraine In Bakhmut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.