Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:10 AM

Need Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Need Help (767 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help by kestephen: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2018
Please House i want 2 knw how d outcome will be mating a ped bullmastiff male and a rott will be. Sum1 is bringing a female rott 2 mate with my bullmastiff male xo i want 2 knw, pls drop ur comments. Thanks
Re: Need Help by damiz(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2018
The joy of a stud owner is to pick up a return pup after a mating goes as planned.... But ask yourself dis questions
1)what's my Aim (mating 2 different breeds of different Origin and Temperament)?
2) I'm i doing the right thing?
3)whats will the pups be sold as?
4)is it really worth it?
Re: Need Help by kestephen: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2018
damiz:
The joy of a stud owner is to pick up a return pup after a mating goes as planned.... But ask yourself dis questions
1)what's my Aim (mating 2 different breeds of different Origin and Temperament)?
2) I'm i doing the right thing?
3)whats will the pups be sold as?
4)do it really worth it?
i have tought abt it b4 posting here, its nt worth it. But how much do u think d pups wil go for cus i dnt wont any mixed breed. Pls tell me how much can i offer it as give away price. Thanks
Re: Need Help by phunkypalace(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
You want to hear the truth, don't mate your male with any dog aside his own breed. If you do, then you don't love that special breed but just wanting to get money out of it. Mating two different breeds of dogs is also part of Animal Cruelty...Why?
You will be bastardizing the said breeds of the dog until they turn mutts. So many dogs are been paraded here on this platform with people calling them what they are not and the funny thing is they will be arguing with you. It all started this way you are trying to go into. Please desist from such if you love your dog.

1 Like

Re: Need Help by damiz(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
kestephen:
i have tought abt it b4 posting here, its nt worth it. But how much do u think d pups wil go for cus i dnt wont any mixed breed. Pls tell me how much can i offer it as give away price. Thanks
You don't need to do it... Just look for a pure breed (bull mastiff) and start your breeding program.
Re: Need Help by prinzetobi: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2018
kestephen:
Personally, I wouldn't pay 25k for a crossbreed. Besides, when doing breedings, you either do it to-
Maintain the breed standard or
Improve the progenies in respect to breed standard.
Money is secondary IMO

1 Like

Re: Need Help by Jungpablo: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2018
don't do it.
Re: Need Help by OsuGanja(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2018
kestephen:
Please House i want 2 knw how d outcome will be mating a ped bullmastiff male and a rott will be. Sum1 is bringing a female rott 2 mate with my bullmastiff male xo i want 2 knw, pls drop ur comments. Thanks

This guy you no get sense... No grudge

(1) (Reply)

Quality Semi Slant GSD At Enugu / Explosive Quality... Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale / Dried Catfish Gills For Sale @7k Per 50kg (for Your Dogs And Cats)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.