Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,173 members, 7,903,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida (6624 Views)

North Getting Poorer, Says Babangida Aliyu / PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised / Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by vinooh: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2010
A repentant soul u are well come but please i hope not because 2011 election?
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by anonimi: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2010
vinooh:

A repentant soul u are well come but please i hope not because 2011 election?

of course it is for 2011 elections.
d man is not called a maradona for nothing.
if we allow him that confirms what he said about us in Germany in the early 1990s- that we are docile i.e. mugus.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by gbagudara: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2010
Mr. Princekevo I can see your point. But what if Baginbada is planning to return for twice the havoc. Why did he chose this time to become so apologetic and remorseful. A carefully chosen time and a very strategic statement pregnant with triplets. Why didn't he say this before? Badinbaga had murdered sleep. Dabandiga shall sleep no more. As you make your bed so you shall lie on it. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. GIGANDIBA threw a big boulder and his house has come crashing down. I doubt if he can rebuild. Let him crawl back to Minna and meow himself to sleep. Nigeria is not in auction. This is not politics of the highest bidder.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by gbagudara: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2010
I believe Babandiga is simply trying to score political points aimed at softening and winning the embittered Yorubas to his dangerous side. His strategy has completely backfired. He would wish by now he didn't make that statement
The timing of his very unpopular statement has done serious damage to his political ambition and is considered a direct insult to the Yorubas in general and to Abiola in particular. Let him name his university after Abiola.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by princekevo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2010
gbagudara:

Mr. Princekevo I can see your point. But what if Baginbada is planning to return for twice the havoc. Why did he chose this time to become so apologetic and remorseful. A carefully chosen time and a very strategic statement pregnant with triplets. Why didn't he say this before? Badinbaga had murdered sleep. Dabandiga shall sleep no more. As you make your bed so you shall lie on it. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. GIGANDIBA threw a big boulder and his house has come crashing down. I doubt if he can rebuild. Let him crawl back to Minna and meow himself to sleep. Nigeria is not in auction. This is not politics of the highest bidder.

Well that is if you and i give him the chance to come back. Despite the fact i would never cast my vote for him, i must acknowledge his bold. I know what am saying.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by jerodawiz(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2010
I sure say IBB get Jazz grin little does he know that thats dumb as well! haha,
One day BUSHMEAT go catch the hunter like my broda Sultan said!
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by idifu(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2010
IBB will 4eva b a dictator dis is why he doesn't believe in lot of political parties in Nigeria, it is only a dictator who will not support multiple parties in any part of the world, there should not be restriction to numbers of parties that we must have in Nigeria. i do not support 2 party system it is uncivilised
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by idifu(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2010
he knows nothing about democracy i'm sure he doesnt know the definition of democracy if he does not he would not propose 2 party system in Nigeria.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by nnaemmy(m): 6:03am On Jun 04, 2010
IBB just dey wake up now abi? , Goodmorming.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by SKYPO: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2010
please, i want 2 ask one question here to people of NL.

Who among d past of d leaders of dis country is innocent including U? tell me.

THANKS.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by SKYPO: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2010
please, i want 2 ask one question here to people of NL.

Who among d past leaders of dis country is innocent including U? tell me.

THANKS.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by SKYPO: 11:45am On Jun 04, 2010
Good people of NL, i salute.

I only have a question to ask, who among d past leaders of dis country is innocent including U particularly? tell me d truth period.

THANKS.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2010
SKYPO:

I only have a question to ask, who among d past leaders of dis country is innocent including U particularly? tell me d truth period.

THANKS.
Are you as ''EVIL'' as IBB ?
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by SKYPO: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Are you as ''EVIL'' as IBB ?

U have not answer my question first.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by anonimi: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2010
SKYPO:

THANKS.

Have you heard about the expression "networth".
Life is not about absolutes but relativity.
Buhari & Idiagbon were much better leaders. Murtala Muhammed was also good compared to the self-proclaimed "evil genius" who is a coward and opportunist ready to rule those his fellow compatriots because he knows we are "docile"
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by anonimi: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
Forgot to add Fashola's name as a good leader. Tunde Bakare is also another good leader.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by damilola15: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2010
this IBB guy never ceases to amaze me.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by nicidu: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2010
Hmmm, IBB again. I don't blame him. It is this sham called democracy i blame. anybody can say and do what they like. Left for me, the fate that befell Dele Giwa, Abiola, Maman Vasta and all the innocent souls he and his government killed is what i wish for him. Any body who has ruled Nigeria from 1977 till date should be barred from this election period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by yemi2005(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2010
can somebody please rise up to our former military dictator's aid before something else happen
Please Nigerians react to this before it is too late.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by yemi2005(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2010
Babangida should not be given any further opportunity to be our beloved country's president
Give another person a chance you are not the only one who can ruling us abeg go sit don.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by jerodawiz(m): 1:22am On Jun 07, 2010
2011: say no to ibb!
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by lincy(f): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2010
IBB Actually tinks NIGERIA is his father's compound dat he makes final decision on,

Dear IIB,
wake-up and cee the the present Nigeria day lite,
It Democrazy not military Era,
It decision of all not of one,
Nigerians ar not confused but u ar ,
Nigerians ar not fools but u ar lipsrsealed,
u don't hav the Qualification, Donald Duke has it,
Donald Duke will embarassed u.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by kenbitrus: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2010
I don't know why our so called ibb won't stay back in is so called minna empire and enjoy the death of his wife.

first ,
he his not sorry for june 12 now, he want mko immortallize,
the case of madness is still gentle, please call him to order before is out of order,
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by wadmanltd: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
All this focus on old matters. All these cronies want to try and make up for what they did in the past. Let them start by telling us what really happened to our once great nation.
Ye-ye people,
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by ASasegbon: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2010
The following video on youtube captures the heart and determination of the youth of Nigeria not to calm down with respect to the backward nature of our rulers.

Being trodden on, beaten, abused and made to feel incompetent about requiring a decent standard of living when we have so much that we could expect is pure madness. angry

Is it a crazy notion to believe Nigeria should be able to provide power, health and security to a 'decent' level? We're not talking about Mina palace wealth here. Simply enough electricity to power a two bedroom house for a family of six, on a piece of land where the landlord charges rent reflective of a swanky pad in Miami, complete with constant electricity and 24hr security. Like life isn't hard enough already.

I do hope my generation and the ones after mine will be given a chance. A natural cycle of individuals with fresh ideas, innovative concepts and technical know how to take advantage of the technological era we are in and the natural abundance we possess. We shall not calm down for individuals incapable of logging onto a computer to send a damn email or individuals incapable of googling the definition of LEADERSHIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynS5a7WlIjY
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by emuerhime: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2010
the formal military dictator general ibrahim babangida is just trying to be remorse for what he has turned the country into.thi is the reason why he is making such statement about abiola immortalisation.it just became dawn on him
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2010
lol, this man has very severe high fever .
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Tuyis: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2010
I want Babangida lobotomized, immobilized and incarcerated. tongue
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by spoOne: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2010
I want IBB immortalized for he came, stole, maim, murdered, and subject over 80 million Nigerians to abject poverty and misery.

“May he live in the dark pages of history… as the real antichrist?”

Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by tefund(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2010
He should go and find something else to do, else the youth will up against him
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by searchcorp(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2010
ibb spoilt the country and only him can repair it,  i honestly hold nothing against him, i will be his campaign manager if he employs me,  pls guys choose for your selfs this day ; ibb or obj? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alison-madueke Summoned By Reps Over Fuel Scarcity / Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need / Nigeria Has Been Named The Fourth Highest Importer Of Armoured Vehicles In The W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.