Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,788 members, 7,930,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:09 AM

How A Private Number Caught A Pick Pocket - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Private Number Caught A Pick Pocket (508 Views)

I Lost My Phone To Pick Pocket / How A Bus Pick Pocket Was Nabbed / Pick-pocket: We Make N80,000 To N100,000 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Private Number Caught A Pick Pocket by josfre(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Was going to mile2 this early morning and in a bid beat traffic and also high costwink, i enter a long coaster five row seater bus.

It was a smooth sailing till we got to agric bustop, then a guy who was using the tight compactment of our sitting arrange, was cautiously peeling out another guy's phone from his pocket...it was almost a successful heist, till someone called the about to be stolen phone(which btw contained the address and gate pass text for a job interview he was heading to) and it was ringing in baba's (theif) hand....

look of shock on the face of the phone owner made the theif shuffle through the sits and jumped from the moving bus and ran away. Now the funny part was the caller was aprivate number. So no way to call back and say thank you.

I guess we all have super heros looking out for us
Re: How A Private Number Caught A Pick Pocket by Gentlevin: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
hahahahahah.....So finally Village people are beginning to do something good.....

Remain to catch all those PoliTHIEFcians......
Re: How A Private Number Caught A Pick Pocket by Venica(f): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
chaiiii. i really love this part caught in the act. ole
Re: How A Private Number Caught A Pick Pocket by sabbiboi: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Everybody say ye ye...

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Mother To Death For Opposing Love Affair With Her Sister / Photos Of Woman Caught While Allegedly Trying To Kidnap Child At A School In / 3 Nigerians & 1kiribati Arrested In Cambodia For Disturbing Public Peace. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.