Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,887 members, 7,945,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC (1708 Views)

Whatsapp Group For COD Mobile Players. / Xbox Game Pad For PC And Xbox 360 / How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by chingle5(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Today guys i am going to show you how to fix all call of duty games pad issue on pc so i am going to explain two method on how to fix it..... With this methods you be able to use your UCOM Pad, HAVIT or what other pad that is available to play the game . Sorry my battery is low but i will continue later....
Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by chingle5(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ok guys i am back to continue from where i left stop. I am going to switch to my PC now so that it will be easier for me to complete because I am using my phone right now undecided
Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by chingle5(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Guys plz comment if I should continue cos I feel like I am wasting my time
Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by Raptor2cool: 1:47am On Jun 09, 2018
Not at all continue please, I got mw2 for my pc and it only work with keyboard, will like to use game pad on it
Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by chipsypop(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2018
We are with you bro
Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by chingle5(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2018
i am going to start with COD MW 3

Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by chingle5(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2018
i am going to upload the necessary files now and i will explain it to you guys on how to configure and use it aand for bonus i will also explain how to play multiplayer that is connecting two computers together in other to playing missions or battle (face off) for the battle 2 - 18 computers can be connected together to play battle mode. i play that a lot at hostel
Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by chingle5(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2018
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t1rIVNS6aVMcmM-0pwt97aswOonWMJWK this is the link for the files you need to get the game working i have already configure it already so i just need to explain it grin
Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by chingle5(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
ok open the downloaded files or folder as you can see it is on my desktop -- XPADDER

Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by chingle5(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Now open it and right-click the xpadder application then click on properties

Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by chingle5(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Then click the compatibility tab and apply the settings as shown in the picture below

Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by Raptor2cool: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2018
OK is that all
Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by chingle5(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
No I will still continue
Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by Raptor2cool: 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nawa of for you, I you really want to help you do so, av been waiting an still nothing
Re: All Call Of Duty COD Pad Fix For PC by chingle5(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Anybody DAT HV try it should tell me what happen

(1) (Reply)

Nintendo Switch Lite / [tut] How To Play Free Psx Roms On Pc / Sosogames Have All Latest PS3 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.