Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,163 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection (42562 Views)

Why An Exam Has Sparked National Outrage In India / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by thundafire: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Number 22 very correct
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2018
Mcy56:

Why hating on us when you stated the obvious in your last sentence?
You are busy flexing while someone else is busy burning candle at both ends.
You judge the matter yourself now. tongue

cheesy cheesy
so because you burnt candle you wont let us who burn ladies undies live our lives in peace again ............................always making us look like we dumb

which one were you.........................the smart ones who had a little fun or the smart ones who never had a life? grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
I hated school but I knew deep down I was intelligent, I never failed any course, my last two exams I went from a party hall, my friends organized a graduation party for me, I read say two days before my papers, I sleep during exams but very minimal, if I don't sleep for a day I could run mad I value my rest, only did that steady overnight reading 1 semester and I had the best grades ever.

that's because D ee and E la were there to save you grin [f]

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy I am an effortless C student, I sabi book
samyfreshsmooth:

that's because D ee and E la were there to save you grin [f]
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Mcy56(f): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy cheesy
so because you burnt candle you wont let us who burn ladies undies live our lives in peace again ............................always making us look like we dumb
which one were you.........................the smart ones who had a little fun or the smart ones who never had a life? grin
LMAO. Aren't you dumb? grin
If you were smart, you would be like intelligent one in Number 9 that walks into exam hall with swag and not like number 4, 15, 16 and 17. grin

Me, I was the smart one who served Jesus. tongue
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy I am an effortless C student, I sabi book

na so..............................nothing do you cheesy

if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mcy56:

LMAO. Aren't you dumb? grin
If you were smart, you would be like intelligent one in Number 9 that walks into exam hall with swag and not like number 4, 15, 16 and 17. grin

Me, I was the smart one who served Jesus. tongue

we werent dumb jor..................we just don't just like showing off like you guys

that one@embolden just weak me sad

this sect were the worst..................................they'll make you think you're dumb and at the same time make you believe you're a distant relative of satan

you'd start thinking it's all cos you aint spiritual that's why you aint getting good grades becos of them angry
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Mcy56(f): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
we werent dumb jor..................we just don't just like showing off like you guys
that one@embolden just weak me sad
this sect were the worst..................................they'll make you think you're dumb and at the same time make you believe you're a distant relative of satan
you'd start thinking it's all cos you aint spiritual that's why you aint getting good grades becos of them angry
LOL. grin
Pele ehn. Dont beat yourself too much to it. tongue
There are various sect with various schools of thought in religion, maybe you found yourself in the midst of fanatics.
My belief thought me to love everyone, so I dont look down on people.
Let me however say that what you were thinking was a product of your conscience - guilty conscience grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mcy56:

LOL. grin
Pele ehn. Dont beat yourself too much to it. tongue
There are various sect with various schools of thought in religion, maybe you found yourself in the midst of fanatics.
My belief thought me to love everyone, so I dont look down on people.
Let me however say that what you were thinking was a product of your conscience - guilty conscience grin

cheesy
oh well..............that's fair enough cheesy

so you saying you're inlove with me?
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by AprokoGirl: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Kingsley10000: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
u forgot we girraffs
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Kingsley10000: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
No1 is mostly jehova witness,deeper life and chosen members

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Mcy56(f): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
cheesy oh well..............that's fair enough cheesy
so you saying you're inlove with me?
Not the one your dirty mind thinks of grin .......but Philia and Agape love. tongue
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mcy56:

Not the one your dirty mind thinks of grin .......but Philia and Agape love. tongue

i don't know what you talking about @bolded............................what i had in mind was the philia and agape love grin

though i wouldnt mind if we explored other kinds of love too............................you up for an adventure wink
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by sabi99(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
the ones that will start asking for extra sheet when they have only written their name......
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by holluphemydavid(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dat no 4 and 5 thou
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
You come across as No 1 there was one wicked guy that didn't let me copy his mathematics exam even after begging him, till date I haven't forgiven him. angry
You haven't forgiven him for what sin?
Sir, the thing is you haven't forgiven yourself for not reading when you should have.
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by tophepzztioja: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hmmmmmm [color=#990000][/color] grin grin
AprokoGirl:
cool cool Another Great List
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
cheesy No matter how hard I study, I can't defeat mathematics
Simonrom:

You haven't forgiven him for what sin?
Sir, the thing is you haven't forgiven yourself for not reading when you should have.
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by autonomous22: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lolz... laff want kill me. no. 9 & 12

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Sisijetue(f): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
I weak for that number 17
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by ccqueen(f): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
No. 1 is so so me.
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by bedspread: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
@17 and @25...
Op u got me almost Falling...

Nice one...

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy 21 wan kill me......
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by empire2017(m): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
You come across as No 1 there was one wicked guy that didn't let me copy his mathematics exam even after begging him, till date I haven't forgiven him. angry
lol,try nd forgive pls
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Ellabae(f): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
I fall under number 9 tongue
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by sirgalahad26(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
the ones that will ask for answer and after telling them they'll be like 'i'm not convinced'
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by liver123(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Am in number 2 category.
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Pentools(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10598/different-types-of-students-you-will-meet-in-an-exam-hall-meme-collection/

cc; lalasticlala

That year no 12 was so me, can never forget that day phy101 and feg306. Especially feg306 I nearly cried that day, but thank God there various ways to appease the gods if not, basket for carry water.

Like wetin carry me come this school, come worsen my matter by making me go for science.
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by empire2017(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Kingsley10000:
No1 is mostly jehova witness,deeper life and chosen members
am a chosen member buh dont belong to no 1 i belong to 9 And 14 buh i make sure everyone around me must have written sometimes before i go to summit.I only write my exam under 45mins aganist 3hrs which de do giv us expect for some course that may seem very difficult to me.Yet i try mahbest to scale through.Some wil come asking,"guy u sure say u no see our paper"??
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by ikorodureporta: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Una no dey tire for all dis memes? No spacing sef......
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by qanda: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.