Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,388 members, 7,974,620 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:27 AM

The Christian Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Christian Lesbian (1448 Views)

Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christian Lesbian by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 09, 2018
#ScribeStoriesLessonSeries
THE CHRISTIAN LESBIAN
‘All men are the same she wept, they are all dogs, I hate men, I’ll rather be a lesbian than allowing a man into my life she said tearfully’. It was as if the devil heard her when she said that, immediately she opened her facebook, she received a message from one of her facebook friend which read ‘can I see your boobs?’ she checked her profile and it is a ‘she’. How come you are interested in my boobs she replied when you are a girl like me, she sent her some smiley and wouldn’t reply until later. After a while she wrote, ‘I love girls because they understand how their fellow girls feels and how to please them and besides, men are heartless’. She had just met a lesbian, ‘this is what I want, men are heartless she confirmed’, she then asked her her experiences that made her said so.
It’s a long story, I don’t feel like sharing them now she said, but as we keep communicating, I might perhaps share with you. She said ‘ok’, how can we meet, I want to spoil you with fun? The facebook girl asked her. They exchanged contacts and had a rendezvous.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That night as she slept, she saw herself in a dream, where she was going to take a bottle of champagne which was kept on a well decorated table, on her way to getting that drink; she fell down and suddenly a sea had appeared below her and drowned she drowned in that sea after struggling helplessly for a while. She became afraid when she woke up, and she decided to talk with another of her friend. After sharing her dream with her friend, she responded that ‘it’s just a dream’, forget it and enjoy your life. Though the thought of the dream haunted her for a while, but the bitterness and determination to move on in her new found fanaticizes would becloud her desire to understand the interpretation of the dream. The thought of what the facebook lesbian spoiling her would fun dominated her mind, she really what an alternative life to having a boy in her life, she never want a boy now or never, atleast, that’s how she feels now.
On the day of her rendezvous with her soon to be lesbian friend, as she dressed up to leave, a nail would tore her cloth, at first she saw it as an accident, so she took another dress and as she was about to leave the house, her shoe lace hooked on her stool and fell her down as she was down, she remembered the dream again and….
To be continues
Do you believe there is a hand trying to stop her from that journey?
What do you think the dream meant?
If you were her friend, what would have told her the dream meant?
Re: The Christian Lesbian by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
*THE CHRISTIAN LESBIAN 2*
….she started thinking twice about going, as she was going to return back, her phone rang, it was the facebook lesbian calling, ‘hey babe, where are you, I am waiting for you inside a white Lamborghini Sport car, we are going to crush today to the fullest she said with excitement’ ‘do you mean that sport car that worth fortunes’, she said, ‘yes, I have range rover sports too, just come and I’ll spoil you she said’. The thought of riding on a sport car were overwhelming, the thought of taking selfie with the car and posting it on her faceook and on her whatsapp status dominated her mind. She wondered the respect her facebook friends would accord her should they see her inside a Lamborghini sport car. ‘That my stupid ex boyfriend would see it, yes, he’ll wonder how I got to this level. This is higher level she shouted, no more poor and miserly friends’ she said.
At that moment she forgot about the dream entirely, her mind was so focused on meeting her new lesbian friend, she couldn’t wait any longer. She rushed in again, wore a sexier cloth and kept saying to herself as if she is in panic, ‘will I look good enough for her? Will she be disappointment at my look? Will she think my cloth is too poor for her?’ etc. while she was contemplating this, she started losing confidence in her look and would ask her neighbor if she is looking beautiful, the neighbor said ‘yes’. As she was about to go again, the neighbor would call her back and told her, ‘aunty, last night I heard a dream seeing you just as you are dressed now, the place you went in that dream led to your death, I don’t know what the dream meant, but please don’t go out today’. ‘Don’t worry’ she said, ‘I just want to see a friend’. The fear of her dream suddenly gripped her and as she was about to return back to the house, she got a call that’ll make her take a firm decision about whether to go or not, the caller said….
To be continued
What do you think the devil present before believers to cause them to err?
Have you ever been in her situation?
Who do you think was the caller?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Lesbian by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Lesbian by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
*THE CHRISTIAN LESBIAN 3*
’I’m heading your way now to pick you up, I can’t wait to see you babe, its gonna be fun fun fun honey!’. Immediately the call dropped, she noticed a text on her phone that changed the expression on her face again, it was her pastor who had written her a text saying, ‘be careful of your association’. While she sat to wait for her new facebook friend, she went online and the very first post she saw was a warning to on how bad association can corrupt and destroy someone. Now she made up her mind never to go but the issue is, the facebook friend is on her way to her; she had given her her address during their conversation via messenger.

She thought of her gospel background, how her parent had trained her with God’s word, how prayerful she was, how she used to go on evangelism by herself every Saturday and how that changed because she wanted a boyfriend like most of her mates. She had heard teachings over and over again when she was in teen’s class that relationship should come after the pursuit of career and the discovery of self and purpose in life. That it is wrong to engage in relationship very early when the two are not ready for marriage and not prepared for the future and how she had gone against all those teachings and began a supposed harmless relationship. She had promised herself that no sex, and because she allowed kissing and romance. She clearly remembered how things went out of hand one day and she became pregnant, her mother wouldn’t want to soil her reputation as a Christian would support her to abort the babe and instead of things to return to normal, no it never did, and how she lost her morality after that, sin has often dominated her and she had often moved from one boy to another and now she is tired of boys and someone is making a journey towards her that may lead to an abominable form of immorality; lesbianism.
Immediately her thought was obstructed, it was the finest car she had ever seen with a very loud music, her front door was fling opened ‘oya…hop in lets go, you’ve delayed me already’ she said with smiles all over her face.
She was admiring the sports car, many neighbors had come out to see the girl and calling out on others to come and see. Then she…..
To be continued
Have you noticed; when we hide a sin, we commit more sin? Share your experience if you have.
Discuss the law of progression: a little romance can lead to pregnancy or HIV?
What do you think is the corrupting influence of this girl?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Lesbian by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
*THE CHRISTIAN LESBIAN 4*
…couldn’t resist the temptation; the dreams, the warnings, and the text messages she forgot as she entered the Lamborghini and left with her. While they were on their way, she thought to herself, ‘what if she tries lesbianism on her, that she’ll resist her, she looked at her and said, she definitely cannot rape me, I’ll get as much as I can get from her, I wont allow her try such nonsense on me. Oh no! I cant try lesbianism, never in my life.’
The music was soo loud as she drove off in high speed. What do you want to eat the facebook girl ask her, distracting her from her thoughts, she told her and she’ll take her to one of the costliest food joints in town, and they ate and drank themselves to stupor.
While they were drinking and eating, they began to discuss, what were you thinking when I was driving you here the facebook girl asked, ‘I thought lesbianism is an abomination’, she replied after hesitating for a while.
‘Oh no! It’s not; you own yourself, you are no slave to anyone, you can choose to indulge your body the way you see fit, its your body and this is a free world. Countries and people who think of it as an abomination are still in their sixties, this is the 21s century, the world has wised up, girl we have to follow the trend, or are you a village girl? The facebook girl asked sarcastically, oh no, I’m not a village girl at all she said defensively.
But the bible said, before she could finish it, the faceook girl responded, that God loves lesbians and even died for them and that he holds no record of their sins, its only hateful pastors who read meanings into God’s word that detest lesbians.
I’m a Christian and I’m a lesbian and don’t tell me I’ll go to hell for being me, because God created me the way I am. She said confidently
The girl thought of what she said but the more she drank the less she was able to reason with her and the more she seems to fantasize lesbianism with her. She started noticing her big boobs, wishing to see her naked body. With every bite of meat and sip of drink, her will power drains and her ability to reason and resist her should she make move on her body begins to wane, right now, it’s like she can’t even wait to try lesbianism with her. But God would make still try to reach out to her again…
To be continued
Why couldn’t she resist the facebook girl?
Did you noticed how the devil uses logic to win over ignorant saints?
Do you think God gives up on use when we are tempted to sin?
Is there anything truthful about what the facebook girl said about being a lesbian and a Christian same time?
Does God’s love permit lesbianism?
Your contribution would help others.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Lesbian by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
#ScribestoriesLessonseries
*THE CHRISTIAN LESBIAN 5*
… a child of God had come around the eatery where they were drinking and eating and he was inspired to preach to them but on second thought he wouldn’t. He saw how dressed they were and how classy they kept themselves and felt intimidated. He looked at his shoes, they were very poor looking and his clothes are worn out, he told himself, this aren’t my class, I can’t preach to these ones. As he was there battling his conscience, the two girls would leave to their hotels where they went and practiced lesbianism.
When he went home, he forgot about the incident, read his bibles, prayed in the Holy Spirit and slept off, while sleeping, he had a dream. In that dream, he saw the devil using ropes to be dragging people into hellfire. In the fire were worms that die not that continued to eat through the bodies of those in hell, then there were weeping and gnashing of teeth for those in hell as the fire quenches not. And then he saw a man with the ability to save all those who the devil was dragging to hell because he had a very sharp machete do nothing as the devil drags these people before him into hell. He started shouting on top of the voice at the man with the machete, cut the rope! Cut the rope!! And save them from hell, cut the rope!!! But the man wouldn’t show any concern. As he angrily approached the man to smite him for neglecting to save those who the devil was dragging to hell, he saw Jesus Christ and immediately started reporting the man to Christ and telling Jesus that that man doesn’t deserve to be His servant that right before him the devil was dragging people to hell. What Jesus replied him made him very sad, Jesus said to him….

To be continued
What do you believe is the rope the devil is using to drag people to hell in our world today?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Lesbian by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
THE CHRISTIAN LESBIAN 6*
…’you are that man!’ Jesus said pointing to the man who had refused to use his machete to save those being dragged to hell, ‘you’ve refused to use the grace and message that I’ve given you to deliver my people from being trapped into sinful habits that’ll destroy them physically and eternally. You’ve accepted various excuses and complained that you can’t’. As Christ was telling him this, he remembered that day on the bus when he had prepared to preach but changed his mind because his crush entered the bus, he didn’t want her to see him preaching, he remembered how he had deferred going to a tavern to preach and share them gospel literatures, the spirit of God had dropped the idea into his heart, but he just kept deferring when to do it until he never did it, he remember how he was inspired to preach to those two girls who were drinking and he felt inadequate because his shoes weren’t good and his cloths looks torn and many more excuses that had hindered him from preaching the gospel flashed through his mind and he wept before Jesus and wept and wept, saying, ‘I didn’t know my excuses are the reason the devil is succeeding in yoking them into sin and eternal destruction’. As he was saying that mournfully, he woke up to a wet bed; his tears had flooded the bed while he was encountering that revelation.
He decided to fast, and praying indoors, he wouldn’t leave the room until he can undo his mistakes he had determined. He prayed that God should tell him what to do to undo, he cried, ‘at least, show me how to save those girls I’ve refused to preach to yesterday’s evening’ . He prayed for the girls, the more he prayed the more he was burdened over their souls until he suddenly felt unburdened, the heaviness was lifted and the idea he received would change the life of the girls forever and this was what happened…

To be continued
Did you know that your excuse not to participate in evangelism directly by preaching or sponsoring evangelism is the reason may are going to hell?
Will Christ accept the excuses you are giving today for not being part of the great commission?
Your contribution would help others
Re: The Christian Lesbian by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
*THE CHRISTIAN LESBIAN 7*
…it suddenly came to his mind to go and stand on a junction to preach, as he went, he hoped to see those ladies, he was on the lookout for their car, it’s a Lamborghini there are very few number of people using such cars so it would be easy to spot should they pass-by. In his mind, he had rehearsed how to begin the conversation over and over again. First day, he stood on the junction sharing tracts and looking out for them, he continued for the second day and the third day. When he got discouraged, he prayed again to be sure that’s where God wanted him to stay, the Spirit of God would convince him to go out there and wait for the lady and while waiting to be sharing tracts to passers-by.
Meanwhile this lady would feel great guilt after that first day after she practiced it, though she doesn’t like it, but she seems to lack the ability to resist whenever her lesbian mate calls and the more she does it the less guilty she felt.
One day she was dreaming where she saw herself in a sea drowning and she called out for help but there was no help. After she woke up, she prayed fervently, asking for forgiveness, praying from deliverance from that new lifestyle.
The facebook girl had bought her lots of things yet she derived no joy in using them. One day as she locked up herself inside asking God to help her, God then spoke with her and asked her, what are you doing? She perfectly understood what God asked, she tearfully said, I was serving you the best I knew how, but all my relationship ended up terribly. I didn’t wanted to give men my body, but those who came at first left me because I denied them sex, then I started giving in my body, yet they’ll deny me after I got pregnant which eventually forces me to abort…
To be continued…
What are other reasons girls are become lesbians today?
When God sent one on an assignment, will it be without a challenge?
Re: The Christian Lesbian by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
#ScribeStoriesLessonseries
*THE CHRISTIAN LESBIAN FINALE*
…. And then that guy destroyed me, I met him at the church, I thought he’ll be different, I aborted 5 times for him and yet he went on and married another then I became a lesbian because I feel it’s the best option for me and I want to hurt you because I thought by sinning I’ll be hurting you but I didn’t know I was hurting myself and even now I can’t help myself.
Seek first my kingdom and I’ll add marriage to you. You left the work of the ministry and you were seeking for relationships I haven’t given to you. God responded.
But I was still doing your work, she said, yes you were until you entered into relationships and your devotion to me started waning and you polluted yourself and your services to me, God responded. She cried and asked for mercy and said, I want to rededicate my life to you.
Meanwhile her facebook lesbian friend would be visited by some spirits, she was warned, if that girl escapes her grip that her wealth would be taken away. That she was given that wealth to turn girls into lesbians. After that threat from the spirit world, she decided to buy the girl a car to keep her hooked in but not even that car would catch her eyes anymore.
The believer who God had told to be standing on that junction had grown weary, but today he decided to go out there and stand, perhaps he’ll see the girls then it started raining and he almost left but he decided to stay longer.
The facebook girl would come and picked the girl, and ask her, ‘why are you no longer interested in me, you rejected the car and every gift, and you’ve refused to see me’. The girl replied, ‘I only wanted to see you today to tell you it’s over between me and you; I want to serve my God and be properly married to the man God will bless me with and have kids’.
The facebook girl got angry and dropped her at that junction where that man was waiting for days now and it was raining. Immediately the man saw the car, he walked towards them and as he saw the girl coming out, God spoke to him, she is your wife.
They talked and later got married.
The facebook lesbian who claimed to be a Christian lesbian was punished by her gods who were responsible for her wealth in order to convert people to lesbianism and she became poor and slightly insane.
The End
What have you learnt so far?
Do you think most of those who seduce others into homosexuality; Gay and lesbianism are agents of darkness?
Should a youth be in a haste to pursue after relationship or seek first the kingdom of God?
What other lessons have you learnt?

God bless you all.
Re: The Christian Lesbian by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Eunice shared the following lessons from scribes Stories current series
Empress Eunice:
A marriage built on sexual purity is a great tool in the hand of God in destroying the works of darkness

The children from such marriage have greater immunity to demonic influence

The devil doesn't have a stand against such marriage because it's foundation is righteousness
#scribeStoriesLessonseries

What have you learnt?

(1) (Reply)

Rapper T.I Side Chick Taking Shots At His Wife 'tiny' (see What She Posted) / My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) / Why I Ended D Relationship With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.