Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Stop Coming To Me For Money Rituals, Go And Work Hard-nigerian Native Doctor: - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stop Coming To Me For Money Rituals, Go And Work Hard-nigerian Native Doctor: (863 Views)

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Slams Youths Disturbing Him For Money Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Coming To Me For Money Rituals, Go And Work Hard-nigerian Native Doctor: by silvertuke(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2018
A Nigerian native doctor known on Facebook as Chi Marine Temple, has taken to his page to warn 'Lazy youths' to stop coming to him for money rituals.

According to him, there is nothing like money rituals but the best way of making it in life is by working hard.

See what he wrote below.

I am not a Money rituals traditional doctor please lazy youths go and look for something serious to do, money will locate you don't being deceive by any spiritual man nothing like money rituals the best way of making it is by hard working and destiny.'

http://silvertuke..com/2018/06/stop-coming-to-me-for-money-rituals-go.html

Re: Stop Coming To Me For Money Rituals, Go And Work Hard-nigerian Native Doctor: by mymadam(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2018
Are you serious, papa? C U!
Re: Stop Coming To Me For Money Rituals, Go And Work Hard-nigerian Native Doctor: by richeeyo(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2018
You cant spend a Colombian drug dealer money and go scot free
How much more the devil

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Doctor Shares Touching Conversation He Had With A Newly Released Inmate / Army Arrest Marwana Abubakar Who Manufactured Weapons And Supplied To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.