Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,848 members, 7,948,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know (33097 Views)

Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) / Jim Iyke Explains Why He Loves Davido More Than Wizkid / 2face Spotted Holding Weed As He Hangs With Timaya, Faze And AY (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by millomaniac: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jim it's like you were high when you were writing this or you are begging timaya for something. If not then why share your private life with the public haba. The story sef too long.
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by jrusky(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
legitnow:
Igbo and Ijaw, like old times before oyinbo carry yoruba and hausa scatter scatter come Biafraland.

You again Oh lord why creating people like this boy on this planet Lord almighty biko why?

What is the thread saying and look at what you good God created human is saying instead for him to pick a good point from Iyke he began to disgrace himself going tribal again.

Seun pls why do you still allow a correct logic standing upside down human like this here? Save us the stress by telling him to go Linda side to vomit his senseless thrash their.

Jim God bless i love your sincerity and Timaya I love you too, many has be saying same about you just keep it up man. People with senses has learned something from your friendship proud of you guys. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
Just say he lends u money when you need it. Save us the stress.

Same thought. Timaya renders help when he needs one
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by legitnow: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
jrusky:

You again Oh lord why creating people like this boy on this planet Lord almighty biko why?

What is the thread saying and look at what you good God created human is saying instead for him to pick a good point from Iyke he began to disgrace himself going tribal again.

Seun pls why do you still allow a correct logic standing upside down human like this here? Save us the stress by telling him to go Linda side to vomit his senseless thrash their.

Jim God bless i love your sincerity and Timaya I love you too, many has be saying same about you just keep it up man. People with senses has learned something from your friendship proud of you guys. God bless.

RETIREDMUMU:

sense is really scarce right now in Nigeria undecided
naijacentric:
may u not be destroyed

Before the end of this thread, get more likes than me becos, if u are not getting likes then u are not making sense.

Wat, i said is exactly how all those people liking my comment feel. I believe this Ijaw guy even vocally endorsed it.

Y should a Yoruba man be crying here about an Igbo man openly extending a brotherly arm to his closest sibling ever, the Ijaw?

U people cannot continue to divide us perpetually, for your own selfish end.

selemempe:
tell them o
[quote author=jrusky post=68329041]

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by kosoko00: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
mypains:
Nigeria is all about network and connection... find your way into that circle as soon as you can. When you understand these things, you won't want to leave Nigeria.

Thank you for this simple but powerful comment here. Wish most of these folks running overseas will understand how simple but really deep ur opinion here is, which is actually a major recipe to living fine and very comfortable in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Mekharay007(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol, bigcheek just hit the nail on the head perhaps that's the secret behind their relationship. Hav timaya left burner boy for jim perhaps Jim is size 12
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by chimaobinelson(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is Men's relationship for you, purpose, business and care oriented. no gossips no flimzy rat ass crap topic.

Help a woman in need, she will remember you next time she's in need. but men will got your back.
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by legitnow: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
millomaniac:
Jim it's like you were high when you were writing this or you are begging timaya for something. If not then why share your private life with the public haba. The story sef too long.

Just listen to urself...

How e take affect u?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Amebo9jablog(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
That's a g*y talk nigga! Lol grin grin cry undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by selemempe: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
kosoko00:

Thank you for this simple but powerful comment here. Wish most of these folks running overseas will understand how simple but really deep ur opinion here is, which is actually a major recipe to living fine and very comfortable in Nigeria
lol...most ppl break into that level while abroad bro...i was a nobody when i was in nigeria...now abroad..ppl wanna meet me when am im town...travel 1st then u will see nigeria from a different eye

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by YelloweWest: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
legitnow:
Igbo and Ijaw, like old times before oyinbo carry yoruba and hausa scatter scatter come Biafraland.
Igbos and Ijaw lived in peace for long centuries. Ijaws married a lot of igbo women and honoured them by naming communities after them.

There are so many...

As an Ijaw I really don't know what I have in common with hausa. I don't know why we are same country...

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Divay22(f): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
CaptJeffry:
"Even when I am sceptical to buy the property, he would tell me that he would buy it but I would refund his money and that is what he would do"

What a great friend. I once had this kind of friend but I lost him in a road accident. cry
Hey
Hope you're okay and feeling much better now?
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
CaptJeffry:
"Even when I am sceptical to buy the property, he would tell me that he would buy it but I would refund his money and that is what he would do"

What a great friend. I once had this kind of friend but I lost him in a road accident. cry
hw ar u doing bro
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Divay22:

Hey
Hope you're okay and feeling much better now?
Oh yes dear, I'm alright. Just having a good rest and trust Nairaland to help me have the rest. cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
aro1:
hw ar u doing bro
I'm blessed my bro. Thanks for asking.
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by naijacentric(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
legitnow:

Before the end of this thread, get more likes than me becos, if u are not getting likes then u are not making sense.

Wat, i said is exactly how all those people liking my comment feel. I believe this Ijaw guy even vocally endorsed it.

Y should a Yoruba man be crying here about an Igbo man openly extending a brotherly arm to his closest sibling ever, the Ijaw?

U people cannot continue to divide us perpetually, for your own selfish end.

fool am sorry for u
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by tishbite41(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
naijacentric:
fool am sorry for u
sorry for yourself! he said d bitter truth. the 1914 amalgamation was the worst thing that happened in Africa!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Divay22(f): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Oh yes dear, I'm alright. Just having a good rest and trust Nairaland to help me have the rest. cheesy
Good to hear that and about Nl, they never disappoint grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by naijacentric(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
tishbite41:
sorry for yourself! he said d bitter truth. the 1914 amalgamation was the worst thing that happened in Africa!!!
guy enter ur boxers u no wise
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by kosoko00: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
selemempe:
lol...most ppl break into that level while abroad bro...i was a nobody when i was in nigeria...now abroad..ppl wanna meet me when am im town...travel 1st then u will see nigeria from a different eye
Yes it's good travel so u can see the world from a different perspective, and also understand how to take advantage of the opportunities u got in Nigeria or Africa.
But it's good to travel when u have the opportunity, but u don't have to be a desperado like these people travelling overseas dangerously through Libya yo go to Europe 4 greener pastures.
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by tishbite41(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
naijacentric:
guy enter ur boxers u no wise
lol, king Solomon of afonjaland !!!
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by naijacentric(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
tishbite41:
lol, king Solomon of afonjaland !!!
mumu am not even from d west after u guys would say ur christians too much hatred worst tribe in naija
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by tishbite41(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu am not even from d west after u guys would say ur christians too much hatred worst tribe in naija
the man from d loving tribe is calling me mumu while me d son of hate called him king Solomon?! see for yourself and judge yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by naijacentric(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
tishbite41:
the man from d loving tribe is calling me mumu while me d son of hate called him king Solomon?! see for yourself and judge yourself!!!
u are just a mad man no sense i av no time for a negative fool like u
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by tishbite41(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
naijacentric:
u are just a mad man no sense i av no time for a negative fool like u
just negodu?!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Pentools(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
CaptJeffry:

Same as mine but his was to sickness. Very very sad n so uneasy to move on!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
CaptJeffry:

Sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
YelloweWest:

Igbos and Ijaw lived in peace for long centuries. Ijaws married a lot of igbo women and honoured them by naming communities after them.

There are so many...

As an Ijaw I really don't know what I have in common with hausa. I don't know why we are same country...
which part of ijaw are u from? undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by selemempe: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jesse01:
which part of ijaw are u from? undecided
let me understand ur question...are u saying there is enemity btw igbos and ijaws? If yes, can u tell me wen it started, wat led to it and instances were ijaw and igbo fought each other
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by millomaniac: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
legitnow:

Just listen to urself...

How e take affect u?

Was it not made public? Why u come dey drink the panadol for am? E affect u? Now listen to yourself.
Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by firo08(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
CaptJeffry:

so sad bro.... good one will surely come ur way again

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
selemempe:
let me understand ur question...are u saying there is enemity btw igbos and ijaws? If yes, can u tell me wen it started, wat led to it and instances were ijaw and igbo fought each other
are u yellowe west? undecided I ask him/her a question he/she is yet to replied, when he/she reply,then I will answer your question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) / Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) / Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.