Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

She Is Writing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Writing (804 Views)

Who Is Writing For Opera News Hub? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Writing by Denimadz(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mistake
Re: She Is Writing by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Denimadz:
I graduated from school two years ago, nd my lady is a chattered accountant, plus she has been loving me for 3years now. I love my woman very well and I respect nd adore her.
This young girl is 17years and yet to see life, she is fresh with pointed nd voluptuous breast and buttocks.
Fresh lips And soft body,.
She calls me all the time, telling me she wants to come home, I ve been avoiding her, she knows my lady and she doesn't care, she insists she wants me to disflower her.
I must say it's a crazy offer that sends goose bumps over my body each time I imagine the process on her.
Well I ve taken my stance on her because I ve gone far to my lady's house nd all, I guess I ll just let this pass.
Do u agree less?

you said she's yet to see life and you're confused of her pressing and offer. I don't know who's more useless: your thread or you.
Re: She Is Writing by Moneyspeakingz: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
from the way u described this teenager,it is so fucking clear that u r lusting after r."This young girl is 17years and yet to see life, she is fresh with pointed nd voluptuous breast and buttocks.
Fresh lips And soft body".
Bros just go and get work and also receive sense

(1) (Reply)

Doing Morning Prayers With Your Girlfriend Living With You. / Cossy Orjiakor Watch As Actress Flaunt Boobs In See-through Dress [video] / It's Impossible For Me To Love Just One Woman – Wizkid reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.