Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Wife Is So Stubborn And Disrespectful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is So Stubborn And Disrespectful (995 Views)

Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. / Hostile, Stubborn And Emotionless But Beautiful / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is So Stubborn And Disrespectful by hearthdesire: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gd day sir,I appreciate this group and may God continue 2 equip you in touching lives positively.I want to remain anonymous.I am hooked up by pregnancy by a girl who I don't intend 2 marry.I never denied having sex with this lady,though she already has a child 4 someone else b4 me.This lady is so stubborn and disrespectful to me or any other person,including her parents.After much hassles I decided 2 take her in,hoping and blivin that she would change.1 led to 2 and 4rm 2 we now have 3 kids.....
http://growinluv.com/2018/06/09/my-wife-is-so-stubborn-and-disrespectful/
Re: My Wife Is So Stubborn And Disrespectful by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
The last thing as a man I want is a stubborn wife, thank God though
Re: My Wife Is So Stubborn And Disrespectful by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sorry man, but it is a cross you must bear. I keep telling my fellow guys when ever I have the opportunity to, to run away from women that show any of the three signs underlisted

1. Pride
2. Friendship with too many males
3. Entitlement mentality.

Marry or date them at your own peril.
Re: My Wife Is So Stubborn And Disrespectful by Ekpeitut: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
My wife is so stubborn and disrespectful...

But you married her anyway deal with it!

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex / Women Now Cherish Their Pastor Than Their Husband / Finally Finally I Have Decided To Drop My Pictures For The Ladies On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.