Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,342 members, 7,917,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 05:12 PM

Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) (675 Views)

Three Children Rescued From Kidnappers’ Den In Kogi (photo) / Man Who Is To Wed Today Found Dead In Kogi. Photo / Adewale Oloyede Is Dead. Killed In Kogi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) by GisterBlogger: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
GistMore.com

A yet-to-be-named pastor and his accomplice were, yesterday, caught tearing and burning the Quran in Ankpa, Kogi State.

The incident took place near the town’s central mosque. Their action made some residents apprehend and beat them up and they would have been maimed, but for the timely arrival of the police. .

They were later dragged to the palace of the King of Ankpa before being transferred to Lokoja, the state capital.

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/pastor-accomplice-caught-tearing-burning-quran-kogi

Re: Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) by GisterBlogger: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) by HungerBAD: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) by new2012: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
In Kogi? Chei! Since the Qur'an did not activate missiles to consume them immediately, the people will
Re: Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) by OriginalKogiboy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
where exactly in ankpa. and u called pastor? where did he got the quran
Re: Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) by GavelSlam: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
I'm hoping the entire story is false.

I don't know why Nigerians have become so intolerant to diversity.

Why are we intolerant to different religions, tribes or political affiliation other than ours?

Is the social media a tool for which the Nigerian isn't ready?
Re: Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) by Sarkin: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
new2012:
In Kogi? Chei! Since the Qur'an did not activate missiles to consume them immediately, the people will
I pity you and your likes because I know exactly what you all will meet
Re: Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) by new2012: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
I pity you and your likes because I know exactly what you all will meet

Why are you without sense? Must all Muslims be extremely violent?
Re: Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) by Sarkin: 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
new2012:

Why are you without sense? Must all Muslims be extremely violent?
it's only Muslims comments that stup*d p*gs like you see abi?
Go and burn
Re: Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) by ForeignAgent: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Sarkin:
Go and burn

The real stupid pigs are the MUDSLIME animals who kidnapped a little Christian girl and have refused to release her for several months.
These are the pigs who blindly follow in the footsteps of the most delusional "prophet" the world has ever known.

Re: Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) by new2012: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Sarkin:
Go and burn

Why are you so pained? Take your medicine man
Re: Pastor And Accomplice Caught Tearing, Burning The Quran In Kogi (photo) by thundafire: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Muslim a religion of hate and supports violence

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian pastor Writes Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo on recent killings / Young Graduate Dies After Vomiting Blood In Edo State (Photos) / See The Face Of 30yr Old Man Arrested By Police 4 Defiling 13yr Old Girl In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.