Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Delivery Flying Drone - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Delivery Flying Drone (285 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Flying Drone by GoldenTechNG(m): 12:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Well I having been screaming no way since I discovered that a china company has actually made drones to deliver stuff. Yeah you read me right, a drone as a delivery machine! Yeah that it. Me too was, should I say shocked or surprised well I was taken a gaps. Well the drones serves as a delivery machine in some part of china.
The drones can carry variety of different packages from foods stuffs., to health package, Judiciary files, and lot more.

China has actually been really impressed the world of technology as they have taken the world with surprised.
I also saw another company in China where the driverless truck was been
tested and soon ready to be Launched.
Well kudos to china and their crazy technology trend.

So what do you think about this innovation.
Thanks for reading.
GoldenTechNG

Head to goldentechnaija..com

Re: Delivery Flying Drone by greatnaija01: 12:09am On Jun 10, 2018
it cant work in Nigeria

GoldenTechNG:

Well I having been screaming no way since I discovered that a china company has actually made drones to deliver stuff. Yeah you read me right, a drone as a delivery machine! Yeah that it. Me too was, should I say shocked or surprised well I was taken a gaps. Well the drones serves as a delivery machine in some part of china.
The drones can carry variety of different packages from foods stuffs., to health package, Judiciary files, and lot more.

China has actually been really impressed the world of technology as they have taken the world with surprised.
I also saw another company in China where the driverless truck was been
tested and soon ready to be Launched.
Well kudos to china and their crazy technology trend.

So what do you think about this innovation.
Thanks for reading.
GoldenTechNG

Head to goldentechnaija..com
Re: Delivery Flying Drone by GoldenTechNG(m): 12:11am On Jun 10, 2018
Its a recently developed technology.
In China.

(1) (Reply)

Use Phone For Sale / I P Phone Cisco Model CP 8841 Available / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64gb -VS- Infinix Note 5 Pro 4/64gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.