Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,499 members, 7,917,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Ict Convergence Test - I Need Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ict Convergence Test - I Need Help (756 Views)

KPMG Business Awareness Test: I Need Help / Please Advise Me Regarding AMCON Test I Did / Lng Test: I Received Three Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ict Convergence Test - I Need Help by lamonsin: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2007
Hi all,

I have been invited for a test with ICT Convergence and need information as to what their test is like.

Has anyone gone through there test before?

The test is on Saturday please treat as urgent.

Thanks
Re: Ict Convergence Test - I Need Help by tucute: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2007
Lamo, I have a problem which u have to help me on urgently,I am also writing the ict convergence test but the invitation sent to me was barely blank without any written text to notify me of the test venue and time.It was just only the senders email addy I culd use in notifying myself of the test. So please reply urgently , sending me the venue of the saturdays test and its time so that I can honour the test invitation.better still , this is my phone number , 08034236779, email tucutechuks@yahoo.com, thanks gee, i hanging on uuu, one luv 2 nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

What's The Latest With Bank Phb Test-ibadan. / Chevron Skills Test Info / Systems Support Officer Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.