Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,794 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

. - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / . (4053 Views)

Dell GAMING RIG 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 7th Gen. Quad-core i5, 4GB Nvidia GTX 1050 / Acer Aspire E5-573G, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 5th Gen. Core i5, 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M / Acer 12hrs Battery, 8gb Ram, 256gb Ssd, 6th Gen. Core I5 2gb Nvidia Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 1:17am On Jul 11, 2018
STILL AVAILABLE! !!!!! PLS CALL OUR OFFICE TODAY 0814646977... NOT JUST FOR APPLE MACBOOK BUT FOR ANY OTHER LAPTOP YOU COULD BE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Open For Business!!!!
Our office Address :- No 4 pepple street beside zenith bank inside Ikeja computer village off otigba street.....
For more Enquiries Call Us at 08146469277
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 6:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Open For Business!!!!
Our office Address :- No 4 pepple street beside zenith bank inside Ikeja computer village off otigba street.....
For more Enquiries Call Us at 08146469277.........
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
Direct American Used....Make your order Today. Buy Guaranteed Laptops that will serve your every need and purpose and still be affordable. Call Us Today 08146469277. Also visit our office to check our wide range of laptops @ No 4 pepple street besides Zenith bank, inside computer village ikeja Lagos.......
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Still Available...
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 1:32am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Direct American Used....Make your order Today. Buy Guaranteed Laptops that will serve your every need and purpose and still be affordable. Call Us Today 08146469277. Also visit our office to check our wide range of laptops @ No 4 pepple street besides Zenith bank, inside computer village ikeja Lagos.......
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: . by jiddaar: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
150k. Is the laptop still up for sale?
Re: . by uboma(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
greenglobestore:

Why is it that you no longer include your shop number?

Some prospective buyers may want to visit your shop to do business with you.

Just a suggestion though.....
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2018
uboma:

Why is it that you no longer include your shop number?

Some prospective buyers may want to visit your shop to do business with you.

Just a suggestion though.....
I hope you have received you refund....let it be known. That in as much as you weren't happy you got a refund back. so this counts for something on my business name and on my integrity as a person. Thank you.
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2018
jiddaar:
150k. Is the laptop still up for sale?
160k is the best price .
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2018
AVALIABLE.
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Direct American Used....Make your order Today. Buy Guaranteed Laptops that will serve your every need and purpose and still be affordable. Call Us Today 08146469277. Also visit our office to check our wide range of laptops @ No 4 pepple street besides Zenith bank, inside computer village ikeja Lagos.
Re: . by Ibkdon: 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
I'm interested in ur Asus. Kindly call me on this number for negotiation. 07069702920.
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2018
OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
Direct American Used....Make your order Today. Buy Guaranteed Laptops that will serve your every need and purpose and still be affordable. Call Us Today 08146469277. Also visit our office to check our wide range of laptops @ No 4 pepple street besides Zenith bank, inside computer village ikeja Lagos.
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Still Available. .....
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
AVAILABLE!!!!!
Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
SOLD
Re: . by uboma(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
greenglobestore:
I hope you have received you refund....let it be known. That in as much as you weren't happy you got a refund back. so this counts for something on my business name and on my integrity as a person. Thank you.

Yes, I received my money but do not let me recount the measures I put in place to make SURE that you refunded me after all the back and forth and your lies.

Your customer service is poor. Work at improving on it.

Will I patronise you in the future? NEVER!

Again, always include your shop number in your contact details as I can see that you are intentionally leaving that part out.

2 Likes

Re: . by greenglobestore(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
uboma:

Yes, I received my money but do not let me recount the measures I put in place to make SURE that you refunded me after all the back and forth and your lies.

Again, always include your shop number in your contact details as I can see that you are intentionally leaving that part out.
my brother recount everything. but grow up and grow old. I'll really like to hear you acct
Re: . by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
uboma:

good to hear.
Re: . by uboma(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
greenglobestore:
my brother recount everything. but grow up and grow old. I'll really like to hear you acct

lols.

I received your voicenote on Whatsapp and your desperation made me laugh even more.

Well, it is in the past now. I have received most part of my money, this is all that counts.

Work at your relations with clients, be honest and transparent and see how much more you will attain in the business world.

By the way, this will be my last conversation with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vsat Price And Subscription (cost Of Installation) / SOLD. USA Used Acer Aspire 5252 For Sale. / How To Connect My Two Laptops With Wireless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.