Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) (36840 Views)

Seven Killed, Two Injured In Motor Accident Along Minna-Suleja Highway (Graphic) / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead / Car Plunges Into Ovia River At Evbonogbon On Lagos-Benin Road. Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by gidjah(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
jessca048:
the roads in Niger state is just so pathetic and horrible that you begin to ask yourself if there is a government there. owing to the fact that the state has produced head of state before still yet no improvement
my dear,i get suck whenever i travel across those roads in minna Niger state.two powerful presidents ,very corrupt ones for that sef,yet roads so so deplorable. Don't try going through those roads during the raining seasons ,you will forever hate your self.What have the various governors if that state been doing for decades?no infrastructures at all, na only religion dem sabi carry for head like gala!the level of backwardness in Niger state is quite gargartuan and I daily feel sorry for the citizen of that state.light na zero ,water no dey, security very poor.Bad leadership has always been the bane of the north for a very long time.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
These days to just stay indoors na wetin dey my mind
you never see where death go dey hungry stroll come meet person for him house on top of him bed?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by princeadams11: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
And you think your roof can't fall on while while indoors?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Smartademu(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
princeadams11:

And you think your roof can't fall on while while indoors?
No mind am, de ceiling fan fit fall cut im head comot sef.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Use 2 to 3 people dead. Why saying many? RIP to the dead cry Terrible accident
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by thatigboman: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Minna-Suleija Road is the worst road in Africa after Mokwa-Jebba(also in Niger State)
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
gidjah:
my dear,i get suck whenever i travel across those roads in minna Niger state.two powerful presidents ,very corrupt ones for that sef,yet roads so so deplorable. Don't try going through those roads during the raining seasons ,you will forever hate your self.What have the various governors if that state been doing for decades?no infrastructures at all, na only religion dem sabi carry for head like gala!the level of backwardness in Niger state is quite gargartuan and I daily feel sorry for the citizen of that state.light na zero ,water no dey, security very poor.Bad leadership has always been the bane of the north for a very long time.
they carry religion for head like headtie.the people of the state deserve much better
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by seedsower(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
CSTR1003:
On a thread that involves death, is where two ugly people are busy flirting.

Human life has no meaning again.

I don't blame them. I blame government inefficiency that has cheapened human lives in the sub conscious of Nigerians.

Most of them are minors, mostly as useless as their contributions.

RIP to the victims.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
I swear... Live close to the market and bank side.. dat way, I can carefully and comfortably trek.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Deoboss(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
I swear me too, lost 2 relatives recently
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by rainbow5: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
May dia souls find repose in d bosom of God
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by symbianDON(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
jessca048:
the roads in Niger state is just so pathetic and horrible that you begin to ask yourself if there is a government there. owing to the fact that the state has produced head of state before still yet no improvement
it's really unfortunate! i weep for the people of niger state cry cry
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yidatow:
Lol

Do u have algorithm to unlock TMobile phone?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
the money i pay 4 Garage na 4 safe journey, driver why you kill me 4 road??
Are you ghost?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Dandy52: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
package7:
Those are the demon's who position themselves on highway to drink blood.

My prayer be say you and i will not be a victims in JESUS might name.
package7:

package7:

I thank God for saving my life. Along the same Minna-Abuja road, a cow fell off from a fast moving truck as i was travelling some hours ago.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by ceedenis: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
I think they need to stop some people from driving during fasting.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by sprinter101(m): 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
u wan die of hunger?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Hamdy6: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
I hate to travel by road .........
from Abuja to Ilorin, sitting down for 10hours
Our government should pls do something to our railway stations so that we can have the modern train everywhere.
if u have entered train from Abuja to KD before u will know what I am talking about
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Ahmadm(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
Witnessed this accident yesterday on my back to Abuja from Minna, it happened around Kwakuti village, May the souls of the departed RIP
Mztarstrechy:
Many people died in a fatal accident that happened along Minna-Abuja road.According to Jibril,his two lovely brothers Ibrahim N. Mohd (Ndagiman) and Abdulkadir Jibril (Nma Haja) were victims of the accident.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/fatal-accident-along-minna-abuja.html
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
CHIMOO THIS IS AGBARATOR
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by mamdanju: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
I saw the mangled car a few days ago. I suspect over spending. May the soul of the departed rest in peace. May protect us
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by Teeboi56: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
If u stay indoors ur death we cash u
When time is up

All sour must taste death
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Over speeding.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by InansBobo(m): 5:44am On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
AND I wanted to travel back to school in minna from Abuja this morning.

Rip to d dead.
if it's FUT don't come yet cus the place is dry as nothing
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2018
I remember doing some project instalations at minna, tegina, meikukele, gussoro, kontagora for about a week. that was late 2016

Those roads are something else, on top of that, the drivers will carry 3 people in the front with him embarassed and also drive at top speed while trying to dodge pot holes.

And you can't do anything about it. you complain you are asked to get down.

we have failed in Nigeria. we have failed ourselves. lipsrsealed
Re: Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) by murmee: 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Bioboy1213:
I wonder why FRSC always rescue accident victims with their Hilux instead of ambulance
I particularly hope that those that are presumed dead by the FRSC have actually been certified by a medical personnel.

That was how someone I know who was being wheeled to a mortuary from an accident scene suddenly regained consciousness. The very cold temperature in the mortuary would have killed the man if he had not come out of coma before reaching the mortuary.

The fact that people involved in an accident cannot move, open their eyes or talk does not mean that they are dead!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic / "We Nigerians Are Beggars In Italy, There Is No Job Here" - Nigerian Guy (Video) / What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.