Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,953 members, 7,919,074 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

Finally, Is This The End Of 45million Porsche? Chioma Blasted Davido In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally, Is This The End Of 45million Porsche? Chioma Blasted Davido In London (1671 Views)

Davido Reveals What Led To He & Chioma's Breakup S£x, Porsche, Chioma's Yansh.. / White Woman Accused Runtown And His Brother Of Defrauding Her Of 45Million Naira / Fans Comes Out And Blasted Davido For Messing Up Mayourkun BOBO Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Is This The End Of 45million Porsche? Chioma Blasted Davido In London by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Finally, is this the end of 45million porsche? Chioma blasted Davido in London.
now viral you-tube video captured Davido’s girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland, lashing out on him this afternoon in London.
Though the details remain sketchy, it appeared that she was in no mood for the singer over an undisclosed issue, however, Davido was heard telling his friend to tell her that he is international.
Wanting to salvage the situation, his unnamed friend decided to make the now viral video with the hope that the assurance bae would cheer up but she wasn’t having any of it as she was heard saying ” Leave me alone…”, walking away from him angrily.
Hopefully, it’s nothing out of the ordinary…
Meanwhile, fans of the couple predict that it was probably a small couple’s fight and they would be back together in no time.

Read the full news via:http://www.proudlynews.us/2018/06/finally-is-this-end-of-45million.html

And watch video via:http://www.proudlynews.us/2018/06/finally-is-this-end-of-45million.html

Cc: Lalasticlala.

Re: Finally, Is This The End Of 45million Porsche? Chioma Blasted Davido In London by wickyyolo: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2018
God punish you, stupid blogger.

May your blog never see views.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Is This The End Of 45million Porsche? Chioma Blasted Davido In London by OfficialAwol(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2018
Chioma.

Let me tell what I've observed about chioma even though I've not been close.

From her pictures and videos, that girl has never had a real laugh.

She comes off to me like someone who's deadly inside.

She might have other good qualities, but who she really is should be of paramount importance to Davido before she settles with a demon.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Is This The End Of 45million Porsche? Chioma Blasted Davido In London by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sometimes dis bloggers bring stories Wen dia is non available embarassed feel like resetting sone1 mode of reasoning naw
Re: Finally, Is This The End Of 45million Porsche? Chioma Blasted Davido In London by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sometimes dis bloggers bring stories Wen dia is non available embarassed feel like resetting sone1 mode of reasoning naw so op dnt let it b u oo

(1) (Reply)

MI Abaga Reacts To Wizkid, Burna Boy’s Endorsement Of Nasty C As Africa’s Bigges / 21 Years Old Ghanaian Model , Pamela Watara Posses The Biggest Boobs / Burna Boy Shares Thoughts On Yahoo Boys And How They Make Him Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.