Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,063 members, 7,977,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:20 PM

Men Must Have Sex: Pastor Paul Adefarasin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men Must Have Sex: Pastor Paul Adefarasin (818 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Singles: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex - Pastor Paul Rika / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Must Have Sex: Pastor Paul Adefarasin by alexhl(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2018
It's not natural for a man not to have sex'

Pastor Paul the flamboyant senior pastor of the rich-flooded house on the rock made this statement in service today, and the church was like woaaaaa.

Then he later added 'it's not natural for a woman not to have sex,' the women in the church all kept quiet.

So our Christian scholars in the house how Biblical true is that statement?

CC: Lalasticlala

http://www.godofnews.com/men-must-have-sex-pastor-paul-adefarasin/
Re: Men Must Have Sex: Pastor Paul Adefarasin by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Men Must Have Sex: Pastor Paul Adefarasin by Tochy52: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Biblical backup is needed hereļ¼Œ to suit this.
Re: Men Must Have Sex: Pastor Paul Adefarasin by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
why ask how true is d statement? that is why u hear old men raping young girls, pastors and reverend fathers engaging in illicit sexual perversion. Even the bible advises them 2 marry if dey cant hold body. only a disciplined and diligent man with a working regime can push away a naked woman.
Re: Men Must Have Sex: Pastor Paul Adefarasin by SAMBARRY: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin
Re: Men Must Have Sex: Pastor Paul Adefarasin by Aaronsrod: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
End times pastor!!

Lies from the Pit of Hell!!

This is no laughing matter.

When I knew I had received the Lord's anointing I cut off my male parts with a blessed blade. I can now give myself truly to my Lord's work without fear of temptation from fallen women, evil spirits, vile affections and licentiousness.

My heart is pure. My body is stronger every day and I am ready to serve Him.

JOIN ME!!
Re: Men Must Have Sex: Pastor Paul Adefarasin by MrPRevailer(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
The devil has overtaken that church.

Bring down the shepherd and you've taken down the flocks.

I hope this is out of context. Maybe he was preaching on marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of A Catholic Priest Staring At Couples Kissing. / What Is Ceasars' And What Is Gods ? / The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.