Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:24 PM

Stuck In Abuja - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stuck In Abuja (1735 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stuck In Abuja by JerryGeo(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mille:

Hahaha.

Shows he has been in Abuja for longer than he claims. Lol.

Oya Op, drop the name of the hotel in Kubwa. Just the name of the hotel (no phone number or name). That way, we can confirm independently and directly from them.

I'm sure they will remember whoever is owing them 20k as well as your bags with the international passport.

I shouldn't be doing this but just to satisfy your doubt, (Venus view hotel kubwa extension behind pipeline). But I think I am good though
Re: Stuck In Abuja by JerryGeo(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
mrphysics:
OP drop the name of the hostel, I stay in Abuja, I will confirm your story.

Venus view kubwa extension
Re: Stuck In Abuja by JerryGeo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
MurphyG1:
Kubwa extension.

I'm still wondering which part that is in Kubwa. angry

Guy you no pure!

Venus view kubwa extension... Search on google that was how I found it
Re: Stuck In Abuja by mrphysics(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
JerryGeo:

Venus view kubwa extension
Did you actually went and make an arrangement with this hotel? I mean, it took you more than a day to reply?
Re: Stuck In Abuja by Amya(f): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
ifyalways:
Una go keee unaselves with all the format and stories for this section, I swear cheesy

Which kind money you dey expect for months?

You dey find work here but you no fit work for the hotel abi? Dem thief your phone, you never chop or bath for three days but you went to cyber Cafe, sit down, create profile, compose story and post for nld or wait. . . Someone lent you his laptop/phone/iPad. grin

IPhone 6 legbegbe. . . Big boy cheesy

Hoekay, carry on, enablers are coming.

Ifyalways. Who did this to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) / My Wife Is Not Obedient To Me. / In Nigeria Three-of-10-men-are-not-fathers-of-their-kids-says-dna-expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.