Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,938 members, 7,906,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Li Ching-yuen :The Man That Lived For 256 Years . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Li Ching-yuen :The Man That Lived For 256 Years . (1017 Views)

Picture Of The Italian Man That Brought Corona Virus To Nigeria / Woman Lived For 99 Years With Organs In The Wrong Places / Rose Marie Bentley Lived For 99 Years With Her Organs In All The Wrong Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Li Ching-yuen :The Man That Lived For 256 Years . by knowhowk: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Heard about Li Ching-Yuen before ? This Chinese man According to a 1930 article from The New York Times, he reportedly lived to be 256 years old…
Li began his career as an herbalist at just ten years old, and for almost forty years, had a diet of mostly herbs, Li Ching-Yuen takes Lingzi ,Wild Ginseng, He shoo wu ,Gotu Kola,Rice Wine . He continued this for the next 100 years of his life. Please read more from where I culled the News .http://boredomtherapy.com/256-year-old-man/ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Ching-Yuen. You can simply Type the name Li Ching-Yuen in google .This is not my Write up neither is my Idea ,My main point of Sharing is this .Li Ching-Yuen was a Lover of Herbs ,takes more Herbs and even Practised as an Herbalist .He must have lived very Healthy ,Free from Infections ,STI/STI,Kidney Problems ,Heart Disease ,Rheumatism ,Hepatitis A and B, Prostate Cancer ,Pulmonary problems,Pneumonia etc I do not think there is any thing Spiritual about this because records does not show that .I am of the Opinion its Pure Natural Living and Herbs.what exectly did he feeds on ? From the content ,All these were Listed "Lingzi ,Wild Ginseng, He shoo wu ,Gotu Kola,Rice Wine" What is your Take on This .Comments Please.

Re: Li Ching-yuen :The Man That Lived For 256 Years . by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
The greatest mistake we make as Humans is eating animal products. We are plant eaters by nature. If one stays without animal products, dairies or even egg, then health is restored and lifespan increases.
Re: Li Ching-yuen :The Man That Lived For 256 Years . by Heartbender: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
What's the point? I better die and go than live like this?
Re: Li Ching-yuen :The Man That Lived For 256 Years . by knowhowk: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Heartbender:
What's the point? I better die and go than live like this?
. You don't have to live up to 256 Years ,That is not the essence of the Thread ,The essence is to Discuss and share how to live Natural and curb Premature death and avoid Avoidable Health Problems which are on the Increase today ,You would not want to Die Young at age less than 60 to 70 I think ....

1 Like

Re: Li Ching-yuen :The Man That Lived For 256 Years . by markbor: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
You are right even if one does not live up to 256 one should live a healthy life. Thanks for the research.
Re: Li Ching-yuen :The Man That Lived For 256 Years . by knowhowk: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2018
[/color]
markbor:
[color=#006600]You are right even if one does not live up to 256 one should live a healthy life. Thanks for the research.
God really bless you for your Comment.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy Lands In Hospital, Undergoes Operation After Eating Groundnuts.PICS / how the Mistake of 5 years ago Is Still Tormenting My Life And Career Till Date? / Alpha Vmax Cure To Weak Erection, Quick Ejaculation And Sexual Weakness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.