Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final (50869 Views)

Albacete: Messi Reveals His Favourite Goal In His Entire Career / Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday / Lionel Messi Reveals New Intimate Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Near His ”cass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final by Guycredit: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Feel free to give me a call
Re: Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final by sokera: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2018
ogaontop:
Messi dey lie!! If he wants to watch the final, nothing could have stopped him!
and nothing would have stopped him to lie that he watched it ... appreciate honest people
Re: Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final by 8stargeneral: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Dis guy is nothing but enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final by Dailymemoirs: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2018
May the that feeling u get when u want Real Madrid to loose but can't risk watching it because they may win too. Just wanted to wake up and hear they lost
Re: Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final by Mccullum: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2018
It was a sad moment for him, that's why he can't be comfortable to watch the final, his BP might be riser than expected according to his Doctor advice. Because of the fear CR7,

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final by adebayosun02: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2018
wildcatter23:
After all said and dusted. This is why. A picture is worth a thousand words
Then let him go watch the recorded match & CR7 carrying d champion league cup
Re: Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final by Emmacolinho(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
saintkeppy:
He knew Liverpool was a no match for Real Madrid &his Rival CR7 is gonna lay hands on his 5th Champions League Trophy &still countin'
He also knows that you are not sure of having breakfast tomorrow grin Oniranu
Re: Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final by histemple: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2018
Naughtytboy:
go and watch maradona's clips.

I have been watching Maradona since 1982 and I must tell you that Messi is far better.
Re: Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final by saintkeppy(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2018
Emmacolinho:
He also knows that you are not sure of having breakfast tomorrow grin Oniranu

I expect you to do better, but you have to try again next time.

Just a take a second look at the poo you've just posted.
Guy, i'm hustlin'ReaL Smart to keep breakfast on ma Table every mornin'365days cos u ain't know me.

Maybe you're the one not sure of breakfast, if truely you ain't sure, better Convert the 'Break'FAST time to FAST&PRAY for steady Ca$hFlow into ya Akant.

Na Breakfast be the Mo₦€¥ wey we dey find
Haven't you seen Real Men skip Breakfast, preparing just to meet up with some potential clients before cock crows??

Breakfast ko, Breakslow ni

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final by ozoebuka1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
frankmoney:
what makes u think Messi is honest ? Do u know him.personally or what ? It's a glaring fact that he was jealous simple and short
you that sleeps with him I believe you he was jealous undecided ...he doesn't have an evil mindset like you, everything is not about jealousy.
Re: Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final by frankmoney(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
ozoebuka1:
you that sleeps with him I believe you he was jealous undecided ...he doesn't have an evil mindset like you, everything is not about jealousy.
lol his actions alone shows he was jealous , it's obvious , one of the greatest finals in football was being played and Messi said he was busy ? Lol give us another lie , he is just a jealous and sorry loser
Re: Lionel Messi Reveals Why He Didn’t Watch Champions League Final by ozoebuka1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
frankmoney:
lol his actions alone shows he was jealous , it's obvious , one of the greatest finals in football was being played and Messi said he was busy ? Lol give us another lie , he is just a jealous and sorry loser
kk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sergio Aguero Takes Sofia Calzetti, His 22-year-Old Girlfriend Out / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.