Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,607 members, 7,975,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:07 AM

35 People Reveal The Most Excruciatingly Awkward Sex Experience They’ve Ever Had - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35 People Reveal The Most Excruciatingly Awkward Sex Experience They’ve Ever Had (1029 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

35 People Reveal The Most Excruciatingly Awkward Sex Experience They’ve Ever Had by Gistmeportal1: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Some users of AskReddit came together to share their awkward sex experience, some you will find hilarious, some annoying and some disgusting.

1. Literally less than an inch.
“One word. Micropenis. Literally less than an inch. I thought I was on Punk’d .” — captnmiss

2. Two, three inches maximum.
“Met a guy who said he hadn’t had sex in 7 years, we got along pretty well so I told him I’d give him a pity Bleep. He gets it out and it’s like 2, 3 inches maximum. I ask him if he’s ready, thinking maybe he’s nervous and a grower, not a shower. Turns out he’s hard, shit. He puts a condom on, and it was legit baggy. Let’s just say, the fingering filled me up more than the actual sex. I feel bad about it still, but he was happy, that was my intention so that’s what mattered. Also, doing that with me gave him the confidence to ask another girl out, who seems to be happy with him. I guess I took one for the team.” — gracefulwing

3. He had the worst breath I’ve ever smelled and horrible body odor.
“He had talked himself up so much (that should have been my first clue), and then come time to actually have sexy times he had the worst breath I’ve ever smelled, he had horrible body odor (even though he’d just taken a shower), he kissed like he was an oxygen mask (whole mouth over almost my nose and mouth and he kept licking me), then he couldn’t get it up to Bleep me, and when he finally managed to get it up, he apparently started thinking about his ex-girlfriend and started sobbing. Never again.” — Hisgoodgirl15

4. From crappy sex to suicide watch in ten seconds.
“I went back to a guy’s house who was a friend of a friend. We were both drunk, stuff starts happened and we are alternating oral, general pre-intimacy stuff. Suddenly he gets up, runs to the bathroom, I assume he is going to be sick but a moment later I hear sobbing.

I walk in and he is bent double in the middle of the room crying his eyes out, I ask him what’s up and he goes:

‘I’m fat, I’m ugly, nobody likes me.’

Went from crappy sex to suicide watch in ten seconds.” — serendipitousss

Read more on https://www.gistme.ng/35-people-reveal-the-most-excruciatingly-awkward-sex-experience-theyve-ever-had-8-is-hilarious/

Re: 35 People Reveal The Most Excruciatingly Awkward Sex Experience They’ve Ever Had by Alejoc(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sexcapades is always an intriguing discuss! angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Money And Ejaculation, Which Do You Prefer? / Will You Touch The Dick Of A Man You Dont Like ? / Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.