Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Weed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weed (707 Views)

How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weed by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2018
pls my fellow nairalanders never do weed!! is of no use at all..you can maybe do codeine or shisha but i beg u not to get into weed...i tried to impress my friends this night but I now found it hard finding my way back home this late night,im now at the mosque hoping to see someone I'm familiar with
Re: Weed by mumureloaded(m): 12:41am On Jun 11, 2018
lol
bro with time you will be okay and maybe won't rest without it. you are in stage one of it, after this stage, you won't have the odd feelings anymore. welcome bro.
the only thing you did wrong was to impress someone with something, don't do that again bro.
and the most important thing, when you are finally absorb into the group of great smoker, learn to smoke to enjoy the reality and not to escape it bro.
once again, WELCOME!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weed by Jamariwolff(f): 12:43am On Jun 11, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
pls my fellow nairalanders never do weed!! is of no use at all..you can maybe do codeine or shisha but i beg u not to get into weed...i tried to impress my friends this night but I now found it hard finding my way back home this late night,im now at the mosque hoping to see someone I'm familiar with
ok

@ bold, is called tonight not this night
Re: Weed by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:47am On Jun 11, 2018
thank You habibi
Jamariwolff:
ok

@ bold, is called tonight not this night
Re: Weed by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:49am On Jun 11, 2018
I'll be ok right?
mumureloaded:
lol
bro with time you will be okay and maybe won't rest without it. you are in stage one of it, after this stage, you won't have the odd feelings anymore. welcome bro.
the only thing you did wrong was to impress someone with something, don't do that again bro.
and the most important thing, when you are finally absorb into the group of great smoker, learn to smoke to enjoy the reality and not to escape it bro.
once again, WELCOME!
Re: Weed by mumureloaded(m): 12:56am On Jun 11, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
I'll be ok right?
yes bro
Re: Weed by samuel19222(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2018
You can't find your way home, but you can post on here abi? You dey wine yourself , smoking my s k with raw wrapper

Re: Weed by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 01, 2018
say no to drug abuse
Re: Weed by showafrica(m): 1:06am On Oct 01, 2018
Weed is psycho active, it can damage your brains if you over do it.

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With An Ex Who Lives Next Door / Useless BBC / How Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.