Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,640 members, 7,975,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:32 AM

Obasanjo Was Appointed President, Not Elected - Abiola's Daughter (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Was Appointed President, Not Elected - Abiola's Daughter (video) (464 Views)

Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If Obi Is Not Elected President – Adebanjo / Senate Confirms Omolola Abiola-Edewor, MKO Abiola’s Daughter NDIC Director / Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Was Appointed President, Not Elected - Abiola's Daughter (video) by ikorodureporta: 2:16am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Obasanjo Was Appointed President, Not Elected - Abiola's Daughter (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:39am On Jun 11, 2018
So so True.....

They made OBJ President to appease the Yorubas for the death of MKO
Re: Obasanjo Was Appointed President, Not Elected - Abiola's Daughter (video) by hakeem4(m): 2:50am On Jun 11, 2018
But he was voted majorly by the igbos and northerners
Re: Obasanjo Was Appointed President, Not Elected - Abiola's Daughter (video) by serikiYCU(m): 3:13am On Jun 11, 2018
That's actually the truth
Re: Obasanjo Was Appointed President, Not Elected - Abiola's Daughter (video) by Afam4eva(m): 3:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Now Obasanjo is the villian? Was he not voted for by Nigerians to emerge as president?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Was Appointed President, Not Elected - Abiola's Daughter (video) by dealslip(f): 4:21am On Jun 11, 2018
Abiola doesn't deserve anything. He was only paid back for betraying his people. Abiola and IBB were tight friends and he benefitted generously from his regime while Nigerians were wallowing in suffering. He was such a corrupt man and bought his way around. He was also into drugs and was a CIA agent. He benefitted even more genourously from OBJs first tenure as head of state. That was where he got his so called wealth from. Fela sang ITT for him. He was busy sponsoring coups up and down. Now that a coup was done to him, people are shouting victim. This same man paid vessels containing bibles to sink it's content in water. The fact that he won an election doesn't mean Karma was not going to catch up with him nor does it make him a good man. Please I don't care about June 12 because the price of petrol has not changed. Buhari is only doing an image laundering with this declaration, it doesn't mean he would suddenly change into a democrat and stop hounding the opposition or release all those he has incarcerated even against court rulings. I am a Yoruba lady from Ogun but June 12 wouldn't influence who I vote for. It changes nothing. Any Omoluabi that considers this as a reason to vote Buhari is a fool.
Re: Obasanjo Was Appointed President, Not Elected - Abiola's Daughter (video) by Moneywomen17(m): 4:27am On Jun 11, 2018
dealslip:
Abiola doesn't deserve anything. He was only paid back for betraying his people. Abiola and IBB were tight friends and he benefitted generously from his regime while Nigerians were wallowing in suffering. He was such a corrupt man and bought his way around. He was also into drugs and was a CIA agent. He benefitted even more genourously from OBJs first tenure as head of state. That was where he got his so called wealth from. Fela sang ITT for him. He was busy sponsoring coups up and down. Now that a coup was done to him, people are shouting victim. This same man paid vessels containing bibles to sink it's content in water. The fact that he won an election doesn't mean Karma was not going to catch up with him nor does it make him a good man. Please I don't care about June 12 because the price of petrol has not changed. Buhari is only doing an image laundering with this declaration, it doesn't mean he would suddenly change into a democrat and stop hounding the opposition or release all those he has incarcerated even against court rulings. I am a Yoruba lady from Ogun but June 12 wouldn't influence who I vote for. It changes nothing. Any Omoluabi that considers this as a reason to vote Buhari is a fool.
so many true words abiola and obasanjo are the same, betrayer of there people so I don’t mind if obasanjo gambari friend arrest him too. Yoruba never voted for obasanjo instead will voted for falae coz how much obasanjo is hated in sw
Re: Obasanjo Was Appointed President, Not Elected - Abiola's Daughter (video) by Mynd44: 4:41am On Jun 11, 2018

(1)

I Attended The Same School With President Buhari, Mr West Was Our Principal / Trump-kim Summit: Nigerian Govt Reacts To Outcome / The Real Truth About The Csws Of Cleaner Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.