Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,342 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Enugu State Governor Celebrates Mass With Monks At Our Lady Of Mount Calvary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Governor Celebrates Mass With Monks At Our Lady Of Mount Calvary (1307 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Mildred Okowa's Birthday: Governor Celebrates His First Daughter On Her Birthday / Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Governor Celebrates Mass With Monks At Our Lady Of Mount Calvary by OEPHIUS(m): 4:35am On Jun 11, 2018
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State celebrates Mass with Monks at Our Lady of Mount Calvary, Cistercian Monastery, Awhum, Udi Local Government Area, as the Chief Celebrant, Rev. Fr. Robert Ezike eulogizes the governor for entrenching peace and good governance in the State, saying: "So many citizens of Enugu State attest to the fact that we are experiencing good leadership from our governor"

Also present at the Mass were the Executive Chairman of Udi L.G.A, Hon. Nestor Ochin; Barr James Ikenyi, SAN and his wife, Dr. Adachukwu; the Chancellor of Coal City University, Enugu, Chief Chinedu Ani; the former Chairman of the Council, Engr. Hyacinth Ngwu; Traditional Ruler of the Community, HRH Igwe Charles Ugwu, among others.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God. #amokelouis

Re: Enugu State Governor Celebrates Mass With Monks At Our Lady Of Mount Calvary by OEPHIUS(m): 4:36am On Jun 11, 2018
More

Re: Enugu State Governor Celebrates Mass With Monks At Our Lady Of Mount Calvary by OEPHIUS(m): 4:37am On Jun 11, 2018
More..

Re: Enugu State Governor Celebrates Mass With Monks At Our Lady Of Mount Calvary by Thegents6: 4:41am On Jun 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu State Governor Celebrates Mass With Monks At Our Lady Of Mount Calvary by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 11, 2018
They're adults
Re: Enugu State Governor Celebrates Mass With Monks At Our Lady Of Mount Calvary by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2018
The Church look rather comfortable. The idea I have about monetary ehh.......... .. I dey always think say Na only bush dey that side.
Re: Enugu State Governor Celebrates Mass With Monks At Our Lady Of Mount Calvary by resurgent2019: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
The Church look rather comfortable. The idea I have about monetary ehh.......... .. I dey always think say Na only bush dey that side.

What are u saying?
Re: Enugu State Governor Celebrates Mass With Monks At Our Lady Of Mount Calvary by lastempero: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2018
Dumdumfashion:

That monastery is surrounded by forest not even bush,the inside is not that comfortable because of activities that goes,imagine u wake up by 2am to come and sing psalm and other rigorous activities.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. / See The Only Foreign Investment ADAMS Oshiomole Brought In Edo State / Meet The Ex- Lagos State Governor Who Aided Abacha In Looting Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.