Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,383 members, 7,964,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:51 PM

Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out (20117 Views)

Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by tgmservice: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2018
Please nairaland stop bring news about this classless people here on FP we what something tangible to read
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by Celestyn8213: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2018
So you have become the sun? Odeh
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by shamecurls(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
'we going places' which place u don go??

Photo shoots, Radio stations and TV interviews grin grin grin
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by SexytorresE(f): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2018
The only place I know say u go, na big brother Naija
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by engrelvis(m): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2018
BleSSedMee:
If what the BM said us anything to go by, then uncle Teddy got to man up.

Charity begins within.

how many celebrities r responsible? Forget about what u read online.so his baby mama calling him irresponsible is no news.
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2018
9jaown:
“We going places” another fake life alert grin

I love the image behind this dude

Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by kokoA(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2018
Sijo01:
Irresponsible baby daddy everywhere sad
and you people wee be opening legs for dem anyhow.
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by danchuzzy(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2018
Jasen1:
Hope it's not what I'm thinking oga go and see your baby and stop living fake life

Please guys I need small help

Can someone suggest a gift for bae her birthday is next tomorrow

I got budget of 10k

Me self don think tire

Take her to an orphanage and bless the life of those kids together. Use that money to make those kids happy while celebrating her.

If she's elated by the idea; never let her go.

If she resents it; bro be wary.

Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by DreamersVille24(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2018
Jasen1:
Hope it's not what I'm thinking oga go and see your baby and stop living fake life

I got budget of 10k

Me self don think tire

Get her a good cologne.
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by Sijo01(f): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2018
kokoA:
and you people wee be opening legs for dem anyhow.

including all the females (your mom, sisters, etc) in your life
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by kokoA(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Sijo01:

including all the females (your mom, sisters, etc) in your life
nope! There's no babymamas in my family and I don't know anyone around me. grin You think the common thing you see around you is common somewhere else?
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by Jasen1(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2018
danchuzzy:

Take her to an orphanage and bless the life of those kids together. Use that money to make those kids happy while celebrating her.

If she's elated by the idea; never let her go.

If she resents it; bro be wary.

Thank me later.

Thank you
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by Telemon(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
the for there the ask.
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2018
Sijo01:
Irresponsible baby daddy everywhere sad
So u thought babydaddies can be responsible? Wrong leg opening!
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by Sijo01(f): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2018
kokoA:
nope! There's no babymamas in my family and I don't know anyone around me. grin You think the common thing you see around you is common somewhere else?

If you don't have presently, watch out, they will soon spring up. That's what you get for jumping into conclusion.
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by mimimile93: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Following her serious outburst last night, Teddy A has subtly reacted to his baby mama, Layla Amani's call out on Twitter.

Although he didn't particularly address the issue, he wrote; "Nobody can stop the sun from shinning. E no possible! �We going places."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/nobody-can-stop-the-sun-from-shinning-teddy-a-reacts-to-baby-mamas-call-out.html

Is Teddy bear the sun?
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by mimimile93: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2018
Sijo01:

If you don't have presently, watch out, they will soon spring up. That's what you get for jumping into conclusion.
Sharrap! Y'all are useless
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by Sijo01(f): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2018
mimimile93:

Sharrap! Y'all are useless

Your mom and sisters included.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Na so Tin Tall Tony talk,say e go make 25mil in 3months,where is he now no endorsement.. no signing up abi signing in,nothing nothing, come dey yarn dust on the day he was evicted,the efe he betrayed is even relevant than him
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by idonhammer: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Jasen1 post=68372160]Hope it's not what I'm thinking oga go and see your baby and stop living fake life

I got budget of 10k

Me self don think tire [ Use that 10k and Go to Abia gate at trade fair Lagos and buy her a long tiny braids wig and thank me later ]
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by sisisioge: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2018
Iranu...I have always had my reservations about the guy. Too suave for his own good! Biko take care of your pikin! Oniranu !
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by zabuur: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2018
To be able to perform/show your acting skills. Please click

https://www.nairaland.com/4553381/7-days-acting-workshop-ibadan#68348258
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2018
Teddy teddy. Hehehe
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by 9jaown(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I love the image behind this dude
this one wey na imagine you like, Dey leave the dude

Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by tungstar(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Bb9ja double wahala for start na..... lol
Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
9jaown:
this one wey na imagine you like, Dey leave the dude

I don't know what to say to you...

The dude has nice thighs

But I don't like him, it's the paint behind.

I don't like what I don't know.

I don't even know what to say

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out by 9jaown(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I don't know what to say to you...

The dude has nice thighs

But I don't like him, it's the paint behind.

I don't like what I don't know.

I don't even know what to say
Jamaicanlove Issa joke.. the painting is cool thou. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi's "Life Is Eazi" Concert In London (Photos) / Dakore Egbuson Akande As A 10-Year-Old Girl (Throwback Photo) / Wizkid Drops Hint For Name CHANGE On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.