Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,174 members, 7,939,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Scholarship To Denmark, Scam Or Not - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scholarship To Denmark, Scam Or Not (1001 Views)

HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / Addax Petroleum. Help!!! Is Dis A Scam Or What / Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarship To Denmark, Scam Or Not by ochallo: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2010
this advert has been coming up in the guardian for sometime now and i know the tuesday guardian is a place for scams and all, and i am talking from experience, there is this health IQ initiative telling people with ssce,bsc,msc and phd to pay N5000 in an account in FCMB for training in Denmark,i checked the website and it looks scanty and the only thing going on there is the training and the fact that we get to pay.

in the guardian the deadlines are different from the website ,check out the website.

the coporation sites its partners as follows

Health Information And Quality Authority Consultant
National Environmental Standard Regulations and Enforcement Agency.(NESREA) Consultant
Executive Environment Agency
Action Cancer
Global Institute
and all this companies sounds funny.

check out the website please.
http://healthiqng.com

lets konw what you think,once beaten twice shy
Re: Scholarship To Denmark, Scam Or Not by ochallo: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2010
still waiting for a comment
Re: Scholarship To Denmark, Scam Or Not by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2010
These days there are too many SCAMS online and in the NEWSPAPERS!!!

You do not pay for anything If it a scholarship (They sponspor your education FREE OF CHARGE; you do not Pay)

Isnt that easy to figure out that its a scam  lipsrsealed  undecided

Its  a [size=18pt]SCAM [/size]
Re: Scholarship To Denmark, Scam Or Not by nadiamalik: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2010
Its a scam, I got same mail too.
I went through their site but it was like a deadwood, I am not sure they company directors but they definitely have directors of scamming operatios
Re: Scholarship To Denmark, Scam Or Not by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2010
I do not have to go to their website before I know its a SCAM

Scholarships SPONSPORS people Free of Charge!

Not people Paying money for whatever services undecided
Re: Scholarship To Denmark, Scam Or Not by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2010
I do not have to go to their website before I know its a SCAM

Scholarships SPONSPORS people Free of Charge!

Not people Paying money for Scholarship
?
Re: Scholarship To Denmark, Scam Or Not by ochallo: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2010
i hope nobody falls victim of this

(1) (Reply)

Telecomms Firm Recruiting For Rnpo / Opening In Ibadan For Training On Homebased Export Brokerage. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.