Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,897 members, 7,899,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? (1688 Views)

My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex / Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Prognose: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2018
I keep losing my keys and my wallet. Its a ritual every morning for me to be finding one or the other. And for some strange reason I cant find one leg of my socks. I have a whole box filled with right legged socks, I cant for the life of me figure out where the left legs are? I hope my house isnt haunted? embarassed
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by thorpido(m): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Find a specific place to put the keys and wallet like the top of the fridge or a bedside locker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Rickyzagy: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2018
A voice is talking to you.
Learn how to give gift
Learn how to forgive people
This life is nothing and you can't do anything on your own.
Listen quietly
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Prognose: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2018
thorpido:
Find a specific place to put the keys and wallet like the top of the fridge or a bedside locker.

I do. I hang my keys on a nail close to the door most times and I leave my wallet in my trouser pockets. At least that's what I think I do, but by morning the keys can be under the staircase or the wallet in the kitchen.
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Prognose: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2018
Rickyzagy:

Learn how to give gift

Listen quietly

Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Prognose: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2018
Rickyzagy:

Learn how to give gift

Listen quietly
Funny enough I have issues with both things u mentioned up there,How did you?
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by thorpido(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2018
Prognose:

I do. I hang my keys on a nail close to the door most times and I leave my wallet in my trouser pockets. At least that's what I think I do, but by morning the keys can be under the staircase or the wallet in the kitchen.
You live alone?
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Rickyzagy: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
You have a serious problem.

Something is following you

Prognose:

Funny enough I have issues with both things u mentioned up there,How did you?

I know cos something is following me too but mine is different from yours

Am zaga (the last)

1 Like

Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by pocohantas(f): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
I have a whole box filled with right legged socks, I cant for the life of me figure out where the left legs are?

How do you figure out which is the right/left socks? smiley

I can't relate to your situation. I'm a very organised creature. It's pretty frustrating looking for car keys, so I lock mine inside the car.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Prognose: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
thorpido:
You live alone?

Not always...
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Prognose: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Rickyzagy:
You have a serious problem.

Something is following you

I know cos something is following me too but mine is different from yours

Am zaga (the last)

#interested
#horror

What's the purpose of the one following u? Why the following, to irritate the hell out of the person?

There's this movie I watched a long time ago where somethings were living in a house and misplacing items for fun. Can't remember the title but it freaked me out.
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Prognose: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
pocohantas:

How do you figure out which is the right/left socks? smiley

I can't relate to your situation. I'm a very organised creature. It's pretty frustrating looking for car keys, so I lock mine inside the car.

Inside the car Doesn't your car auto-lock?

After wearing the socks for a while it skewers left or right depending on my big toe, don't know if it happens like that for everyone embarassed But most times I can't really tell the difference either.
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by myjewels: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Prognose:
I keep losing my keys and my wallet. Its a ritual every morning for me to be finding one or the other. And for some strange reason I cant find one leg of my socks. I have a whole box filled with right legged socks, I cant for the life of me figure out where the left legs are? I hope my house isnt haunted? embarassed

I sell key finders; it is like a keyholder that you attach your keys to when you misplace it, just whistle it will ring wherever it is. It is well.

Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
With my photographic memory, nothing. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
Prognose:

Inside the car Doesn't your car auto-lock?

After wearing the socks for a while it skewers left or right depending on my big toe, don't know if it happens like that for everyone embarassed But most times I can't really tell the difference either.

Yes, inside the car. I keep it out of sight and lock with the keyless entry. The socks thing has to be one of your superpowers cheesy
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Rickyzagy: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Prognose:

#interested
#horror

What's the purpose of the one following u? Why the following, to irritate the hell out of the person?

There's this movie I watched a long time ago where somethings were living in a house and misplacing items for fun. Can't remember the title but it freaked me out.
the one following me is the one keeping me safe.

But try pinch yourself to know if you are dreaming about the film you watched then
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by graciamore(f): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sir, for the socks u can avoiding losing the other leg by puting each inside the other pair after washing them. thereby making them be together

1 Like

Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by vilight(f): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
myjewels:

I sell key finders; it is like a keyholder that you attach your keys to when you misplace it, just whistle it will ring wherever it is. It is well.
What If he misplaces the keyfinder?
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by myjewels: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
vilight:
What If he misplaces the keyfinder?
It is a key finder. If you whistle, the key finder will ring out to make you locate your lost keys with ease.
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by vilight(f): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
wow! dats nice
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Prognose: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
myjewels:

How much is it and where r u based? Do you have anything for missing socks? embarassed
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Prognose: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
graciamore:
Sir, for the socks u can avoiding losing the other leg by puting each inside the other pair after washing them. thereby making them be together

Yeah, they usually get missing before I wash them. Thanks though.
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by myjewels: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Prognose:

How much is it and where r u based? Do you have anything for missing socks? embarassed

it's 1k. let me know your location I can way bill it to you. for socks; no but you may attach them to the key finder too. it does the same work.
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by myjewels: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=JupiterGeekVII post=68384130]With my photographic memory, nothing. tongue[/quote
Thank God for your life dear but life challenges no get respect and they vary. I want to believe you have yours but not in anyway related to this. it is well
Re: Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? by Prognose: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
myjewels:

it's 1k. let me know your location I can way bill it to you. for socks; no but you may attach them to the key finder too. it does the same work.
grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On Getting Help From An EX As A Married Couple / What Stupid Thing Did You Do In The Past That Crack You Up When You Remember? / How To Earn Money From Inboxdollars If You Are In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.