Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,149 members, 7,943,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To (22560 Views)

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by ALAYORMII: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Things are not always as they seem

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Kobicove(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
This drama is getting messy undecided
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by BabaIbo: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
This babe sef, every relationship has negative side and positive side... the relationship is dead and gone, if not for the kid. respect your son

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
OLOSHO DEY SEND MONEY Buhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Assassin101: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
slutty baby mamas n fake-ass b!tch niggaz everywhere..... smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by uchennamani(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
jenniferlove:
Layla Amani, the babymama of reality star/singer, Teddy A, called him out on twitter yesterday eveing. She continued into the night. She alleged he used to call her to send him money and she obliged him.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/teddy-a-calls-me-to-send-him-money-and-i-do-singers-babymama-continues/

Teddy A is jobless.
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by HoodBillionaire: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
asai nor geh tar ti bilion.
oh yea yea
Odo yewu wo do yi ya ya ya mama ye wa oh
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by meobizy(f): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Abeg nothing new here. Sharp guys do this to their female friends talk less of their other halves. She only fell mugu, finish.
Bamike should take notes. Situations will repeat themselves with her.
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Stevenson1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Am I the only seeing the English or it's just my eyes. Anyways, guys una don see am again. you can spend a billion on a lady but once she gives you 5 thousand naira and you guys later separates. my brother you have committed an execution atrocity in their eyes though. They can never forget that money even after their children with another man must have grown up and got married. Women eh... you send him money then why are you here blathering that he doesn't send money to his son. Confused set of mammals given to men to add to their daily Earthly struggles. SMH... Don't give me jare, even if am broke as hell. I value peace of mind than a million.
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
when a grown assss Man calls himself teddyA wat is expected

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Reason For High Rate Of Divorce In Entertainment Industry – Actor Nedu / Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho / King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.